News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Nigel Islam

OT-Cal Club logo ball
« on: March 26, 2024, 05:56:01 PM »
As pretentious as it sounds, I collect logo balls from courses I have played. It is a long story, but I no longer possess a Cal Club logo ball. I was wondering if anyone has a spare one they would be willing to sell me? I could Venmo or PayPal the money to you for the ball/shipping. It does not even have to be brand new. Yes, I did contact Cal Club, but they are unable to sell me one (At least not mail it to Indiana.) Please send me DM, and let this ridiculous post fade to oblivion if you can help.

Thanks in advance,

Nigel

Tommy Williamsen

Re: OT-Cal Club logo ball
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 09:42:13 PM »
As pretentious as it sounds, I collect logo balls from courses I have played. It is a long story, but I no longer possess a Cal Club logo ball. I was wondering if anyone has a spare one they would be willing to sell me? I could Venmo or PayPal the money to you for the ball/shipping. It does not even have to be brand new. Yes, I did contact Cal Club, but they are unable to sell me one (At least not mail it to Indiana.) Please send me DM, and let this ridiculous post fade to oblivion if you can help.

Thanks in advance,

Nigel

Nigel, I have a friend who collects logo balls as well. When he loses one or needs one, he mails the club a self-addressed stamped box with a check and asks them to post the box with the ball inside. It works almost all the time.
Where there is no love, put love; there you will find love.
St. John of the Cross

"Deep within your soul-space is a magnificent cathedral where you are sweet beyond telling." Rumi

Stewart Abramson

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2024, 10:05:33 PM »
As pretentious as it sounds, I collect logo balls from courses I have played.

Nigel

Doesn't seem pretentious to me. There's a logo golf ball collectors group on FB. I just posted a request for a Cal Club ball there. I'll DM you if someone there has one available

Steve_Roths

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2024, 10:19:24 PM »
Funny story.  Went to Cabo to play Cabo Del Sol and Diamante.  Had the logo balls in my backpack for some reason going through airport security.  They don't allow that and I had to hand them over.

I sent each club pro a letter and $20 US to cover a new ball and shipping.

Never heard back.

Ended up buying both off of Ebay to keep my golf ball racks up to date.

My coworker had a long laugh about the $20 when I realized I should have started with one club first.

John Handley

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2024, 01:25:35 PM »
@nigel

I am a member of the Cal Club and would be more than happy to help you out.  PM me and we can discuss.

John
2024 Line Up: Spanish Oaks GC, Cal Club, Cherokee Plantation, Huntercombe, West Sussex, Hankley Common, Royal St. Georges, Sunningdale New & Old, CC of the Rockies, Royal Lytham, Royal Birkdale, Formby, Royal Liverpool, Swinley Forest, St. George's Hill, Berkshire Red, Walton Heath Old, Austin GC

Greg Tallman

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2024, 12:35:40 AM »
Funny story.  Went to Cabo to play Cabo Del Sol and Diamante.  Had the logo balls in my backpack for some reason going through airport security.  They don't allow that and I had to hand them over.

I sent each club pro a letter and $20 US to cover a new ball and shipping.

Never heard back.

Ended up buying both off of Ebay to keep my golf ball racks up to date.

My coworker had a long laugh about the $20 when I realized I should have started with one club first.

Steve, you sent a physical letter? We don’t really have mail service in Mexico. When was your visit?

Nigel Islam

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2024, 09:14:55 PM »
@nigel

I am a member of the Cal Club and would be more than happy to help you out.  PM me and we can discuss.

John

John,

I appreciate it. I sent you a DM.

Thanks,
Nigel

Michael Morandi

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2024, 02:49:21 AM »
I’m a member and I’m not sure we have golf balls with logos. At least I haven’t seen one in the last 5 years.

Michael Morandi

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2024, 01:42:04 PM »
My bad. They do have logo balls at CalClub.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back