News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Sean_A

St John's Inn Michigan
« on: October 03, 2023, 07:43:29 AM »
I see St John's Inn in Plymouth has been rebranded as St John's Resort recently. The old 27 holes has given over to a new 18 hole design by Hearn. The old course was ok for a fairly cheap public course. It seems like the goal is go more upscale. Does anyone know much about this development?

Ciao
New plays planned for 2024: Ashridge, Kennemer, de Pan, Blackmoor, Eindhoven, Hilversumche, Royal Ostend, Winterfield & Alnmouth

DFarron

Re: St John's Inn Michigan
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2023, 09:45:43 PM »
Stayed at the Inn once, it’s a couple of miles from my sisters house, it was really nice.

Great neighborhood for a good golf course, lots of disposable income nearby.

Chris_Blakely

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2023, 06:46:59 PM »
Sean

I believe it was originally supposed to open this year, but will now open next.

See article below for layout: course will have a 7 hole par three course and putting course with individual putting holes similar to what Hawk Hollow in Bath, MI has for their putting course.

https://golfblogger.com/ray-hearn-tapped-to-redesign-inn-at-st-johns-golf-course/

Chris

Mike Schott

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2023, 09:11:26 PM »
Stayed at the Inn once, it’s a couple of miles from my sisters house, it was really nice.

Great neighborhood for a good golf course, lots of disposable income nearby.

Plymouth and Northville are definitely high end for that area. I never played St. John's as it was not very highly rated. I drive by the new course regularly but you can't see much from the bordering roads. It's definitely on a rolling piece of property. To the NW is a pretty nice Palmer course, Northville Hills. It's tucked between some nice homes but they don't intrude too much.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back