News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mike Hendren

OT-Perry Golf
« on: May 17, 2023, 12:51:10 PM »
I sort my own trips but a friend asked about Perry Golf.  Any feedback?
Two Corinthians walk into a bar ....

Ben Hollerbach

Re: OT-Perry Golf
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 01:21:51 PM »
I use to play golf with a guy that worked for Perry Golf, It was always interesting to hear about their search for the next golf destination around the world.

The people I know who have used Perry Golf would tell you that the quality of service matches the price on the bill, they are both very high.

Bill Gayne

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023, 07:49:04 PM »
I know two members of the management team for Perry Golf along with a few friends who have used their services and it's been nothing but good feedback. A couple friend of mine did the South Africa trip and it was truly a trip of a lifetime for them.

David Amarnek

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2023, 08:17:06 PM »
I've used Perry Golf several times on my earlier trips to the UK.  Positive experiences.

J_ Crisham

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2023, 02:26:30 PM »
I was very impressed with a trip Perry set up for me to Scotland/Ireland. Arranged for a guaranteed round on the Old Course.

Marty Bonnar

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2023, 03:19:16 PM »
The Perry buses pitched up every day back when I was at Kingsbarns. Fun groups mostly, decent to semi-decent golfers and definitely some very low-handicap boozers. They always seemed to have a blast and tipped like the Lama, baby.
F.
The White River runs dark through the heart of the Town,
Washed the people coal-black from the hole in the ground.

Michael Whitaker

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2023, 06:07:52 PM »
Bogie,

Perry is a 5* company offering 5* service. For those who are not concerned with cost it’s the way to go. It all depends on what’s important to you… if you crave first class service without regard to cost you probably can’t do better.
"Solving the paradox of proportionality is the heart of golf architecture."  - Tom Doak (11/20/05)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back