News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

V_Halyard

Got a couple of notes of inquiry regarding he 2023 Mashie.
We are working out some details on a couple potential sites both East of Lake Michigan.

As you can imagine, golf is booming nd many places have simply run out of golf tee times outside of members if they are private and customers if they are public.

That said, we have a couple of event announcements coming in the next few weeks as various committees tender their decisions.
Many of us in the Midwest Mashie Zone just finished digging out of 8-15 inches of snow so we are chomping at the bit.
It’s been
Ona separate note, we have solicited the cooperation of a number of GCA stalwarts to Help us host an interesting side event on July 20.  Watch for details on a separate post. Always on the hunt for interesting golf.

Your Mashie Committee
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 07:01:18 AM by V_Halyard »
"It's a tiny little ball that doesn't even move... how hard could it be?"  I will walk and carry 'til I can't... or look (really) stupid.

Erik Mosley

Vaughn - great to hear! 

Hoping I can join in again on the fun this year, but regardless, I always look forward to the announcement and the Mashie-patented "announcement of the announcement".  You guys put a lot of work into this every year - it's much appreciated!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back