News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

jeffwarne

Re: 15 at Palmetto
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2023, 09:51:19 AM »
I just finished playing Palmetto this week.  This stuff hurts my head.  It's a good golf course I could play everyday...committees overthinking this stuff and dudes out there who are glad to blow smoke up their butts are why we have so many abortions of some of our courses.  Play golf. Or if you really want to be cool today..then learn to think Zoyzia...

LOL-You might've at least mentioned my "2" on the subject at hand the final day.... ;) ;D
"Let's slow the damned greens down a bit, not take the character out of them." Tom Doak
"Take their focus off the grass and put it squarely on interesting golf." Don Mahaffey

Mike_Young

Re: 15 at Palmetto
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2023, 05:55:11 PM »
I just finished playing Palmetto this week.  This stuff hurts my head.  It's a good golf course I could play everyday...committees overthinking this stuff and dudes out there who are glad to blow smoke up their butts are why we have so many abortions of some of our courses.  Play golf. Or if you really want to be cool today..then learn to think Zoyzia...

LOL-You might've at least mentioned my "2" on the subject at hand the final day.... ;) ;D
Jeff,I almost did that but was being discreet ;D ;D ;D ;D
"just standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona"

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back