News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jim_Coleman

Way OT - Forest Richardson’s Daughter
« on: December 02, 2022, 06:50:13 PM »
   Maybe I’m late to know this, but Forest Richardson’s daughter, Haley Lu, is one of the stars on season 2 of HBO’s White Lotus. She’s great, and the show is great! Check it out.

Kalen Braley

Re: Way OT - Forest Richardson’s Daughter
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2022, 07:25:11 PM »
   Maybe I’m late to know this, but Forest Richardson’s daughter, Haley Lu, is one of the stars on season 2 of HBO’s White Lotus. She’s great, and the show is great! Check it out.

Jim,

Thanks for sharing that, my wife and I watch that series and love it.  ;D

Steve_ Shaffer

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2022, 10:28:39 PM »
She plays Portia:

Who is Portia? Portia is a small-town girl and recent college graduate who is travelling with her boss Tanya and hoping for adventure.
Where have I seen Haley Lu Richardson before? Haley Lu Richardson has appeared in Shake It Up, Ravenswood, The Edge of Seventeen, Split, Support the Girls, Jane the Virgin, Unpregnant and Five Feet Apart.
"Some of us worship in churches, some in synagogues, some on golf courses ... "  Adlai Stevenson
Hyman Roth to Michael Corleone: "We're bigger than US Steel."
Ben Hogan “The most important shot in golf is the next one”

Tim Leahy

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2022, 12:40:40 AM »
She is on Kimmel next week. 8)
I love golf, the fightin irish, and beautiful women depending on the season and availability.

Forrest Richardson

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2022, 07:50:00 PM »
OK, I admit it. Haley is the pride of the family. Must take after her mother :)

We just spent the past week with her in Northern California. Hard to maneuver through Healdsburg and Santa Cruz without being stopped every so often for photos.

She may be one of the few SAG members who appreciates golf architecture — and golf! She also plays well. In school she attended summer golf camps and often played "big" courses. Today, she prefers par-3s and ranges...like Top Golf :)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 07:52:30 PM by Forrest Richardson »
— Forrest Richardson, Golf Course Architect/ASGCA
    www.golfgroupltd.com
    www.golframes.com

Ryan Farrow

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2022, 08:07:18 PM »
Congrats Forest!

The original was one of my favorite shows of the year. I was a little worried after the first episode of the season with the new cast but it has really come into form over the past few weeks and I absolutely love it. Your daughter is fantastic, as is the rest of the cast (although I still don't care for Chris from Sopranos), looking forward to the final few episodes to see who ends up dead and how.

Forrest Richardson

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2022, 11:04:13 AM »
Kind words. Thank you. As the season comes to a close it has been interesting to hear from so many friends who have patiently waited until they can binge watch all of the episodes in a few sittings. On that note, the talk show circuit seems to understand this — Haley's off to several appearances this coming week, including NYC.
— Forrest Richardson, Golf Course Architect/ASGCA
    www.golfgroupltd.com
    www.golframes.com

Kalen Braley

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2022, 01:34:06 PM »
Congrats Forest!

The original was one of my favorite shows of the year. I was a little worried after the first episode of the season with the new cast but it has really come into form over the past few weeks and I absolutely love it. Your daughter is fantastic, as is the rest of the cast (although I still don't care for Chris from Sopranos), looking forward to the final few episodes to see who ends up dead and how.

Ryan,

Completely agreed. Season 2 started off slow but it has came around very nicely, with lots of intrigue building.  Can't wait to see where stuff is headed after the shenanigan's from last episode. It all remains to be seen, but I'm guessing Portia should have stuck with Stanford guy.  ;)

P.S. No disrespect to the other actors, they've all done terrific work, but I think Jennifer Coolidge was born to play her current role

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back