News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ronald Montesano

Custodians: Some are more equal than others
« on: November 05, 2022, 11:50:20 AM »
These types of threads get me in trouble. This means that I cannot resist, and it should prove dramatic.

Here is the entry for St. Georges, on Long Island

140ST. GEORGE’S, NY64Macdonald was a keen fan of Emmet and after playing here, you will be too. This is the sixth (!) Hanse restoration on the list.

That's all that there is to say about this course? Here's your chance for a rewrite. Ditch the Fanfiction and Hanse backrub, and elaborate what should be written. 60 words limit.

Coming in August 2023
~Manakiki
~OSU Scarlet
~OSU Grey
~NCR South
~Springfield
~Columbus
~Lake Forest (OH)
~Sleepy Hollow (OH)

Ben Sims

Re: Custodians: Some are more equal than others
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2022, 12:58:58 PM »
These types of threads get me in trouble. This means that I cannot resist, and it should prove dramatic.

Here is the entry for St. Georges, on Long Island

140ST. GEORGE’S, NY64Macdonald was a keen fan of Emmet and after playing here, you will be too. This is the sixth (!) Hanse restoration on the list.

That's all that there is to say about this course? Here's your chance for a rewrite. Ditch the Fanfiction and Hanse backrub, and elaborate what should be written. 60 words limit.

I’ll bite.

140. St George’s, NY. This 1917 Emmet design was restored by Gil Hanse in 2009 to reestablish St George’s as one of the most creative uses of property on Long Island. The par-70, 6400 yard course features a delightfully concise routing, open corridors, and a surprising variety of interesting green sites. It’s a bummer you haven’t heard of this place.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back