News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Greg Hohman

Re: 23-Year Old Buys A Golf Course
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2022, 08:34:42 AM »
Neat story, David, thx. (A few words about the previous name would have been welcome: Sir Lanserlot GC derived from owner’s name Lanser. :) )
newmonumentsgc.com

Tommy Williamsen

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2022, 10:51:55 AM »
What a great story and we need more par 65s that folks can get around quickly. The green fees are very reasonable. I hope he can make a go of it.
Where there is no love, put love; there you will find love.
St. John of the Cross

"Deep within your soul-space is a magnificent cathedral where you are sweet beyond telling." Rumi

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2022, 11:28:26 AM »
I hope he raises cart fees on the Seniors who sit around the club pontificating on how the kid overpaid.

Andrew Carr

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2022, 08:56:04 PM »

How is this comment so universally relevant?  Those old bags always complain but they were on the board in their 30s.  Irony is lost on them.

I hope he raises cart fees on the Seniors who sit around the club pontificating on how the kid overpaid.

George Pazin

Re: 23-Year Old Buys A Golf Course New
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2022, 01:10:36 PM »

It isn’t hard to see why the bank felt comfortable taking a risk on Luedtke. In addition to running and managing roughly 200 acres of his own farm, he also works at Majestic Crossing Dairy, a larger dairy operation down the road. To top it off, Luedtke has run the screen printing and embroidery operations at Marshall Sign since graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater in 2021, where he was a finance major.

Lordy, who would trust anyone involved in the screenprinting industry? :-)

----
I get JohnK's humor, I think, and it's fitting. The only I'll say is, when you're self employed, particularly in a retail industry such as golf, you're going to get every opinion from every golfer. If it matters to you, you shouldn't be self employed in a retail business.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 01:25:32 PM by George Pazin »
Big drivers and hot balls are the product of golf course design that rewards the hit one far then hit one high strategy.  Shinny showed everyone how to take care of this whole technology dilemma. - Pat Brockwell, 6/24/04

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back