News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Kalen Braley

Re: The next generation of Architecture Nerds
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2022, 05:09:36 PM »
I assume the people in back pulling the levers and pushing the buttons understand the need for marketing/advertising

So I would also assume they see the value in drone flyovers set to music, vs a slideshow deck of stills from ground level, especially considering the relatively low cost they can be made now.

That’s to show your partner right before you write the check.

Ha ha.  And hey those check are pretty damn critical right?  ;D

Jesse Kodadek

« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2022, 07:46:36 PM »
Is it worth pointing out that, unless I am mistaken and I am not one of them, the characters in Jason's tale are both well into their forties?

V_Halyard

« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2022, 08:05:46 PM »
I assume the people in back pulling the levers and pushing the buttons understand the need for marketing/advertising

So I would also assume they see the value in drone flyovers set to music, vs a slideshow deck of stills from ground level, especially considering the relatively low cost they can be made now.

That’s to show your partner right before you write the check.

Ha ha.  And hey those check are pretty damn critical right?  ;D

lol. Venmo
"It's a tiny little ball that doesn't even move... how hard could it be?"  I will walk and carry 'til I can't... or look (really) stupid.

Paul Jones

« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2022, 11:53:06 PM »
Most of my friends remember the conditioning of a course first, especially the greens and bunkers.
Paul Jones
pauljones@live.com

JMEvensky

« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2022, 06:08:13 AM »

Most of my friends remember the conditioning of a course first, especially the greens and bunkers.

Mine the same--but at least now they're willing, and sometimes able, to discuss some other things.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back