News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Matt MacIver

Re: Lawsonia: The Links Course Photo Tour
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2022, 09:02:37 PM »
Our 8-some hit the WI biggies last summer of Erin Hills, Kohler and Sand Valley. I couldn’t convince ONE PERSON to stay a night a play LL so I went by myself. Most $$ round I’ve ever played - not due to the $99 round or $99 motel room but the $600 one night car rental!  But, it was awesome. Played as a single and used one of the four “motorcycles” as my golf cart. Highly recommend from the vibe to the GCA, some really good angles, elevation changes and green contours.  Was as good as any of the new WI courses IMHO.

Richard Hetzel

« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2022, 09:13:35 AM »
I played Links of Lawsonia last week. Although a really good course, it certainly did not live up to the hype for me. I enjoyed the front 9 better than the back 9 holes, and the extremely slow play there certainly did not help matters any. I preferred playing Culver over the Links of Lawsonia hands down.
Last 5:
Bobby Jones (FL) Arcadia Municipal (FL) Eisenhower Lakes (GA) Augusta Municipal (GA) Foresthills GC (GA)

Sean_A

« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2022, 01:58:46 AM »
I took the plunge and have a tee time on 21 August. Might be my first game in 2 months...gulp. Also plan to play Culver a week or so later. Should be a good trip.

Ciao
New plays planned for 2024: Fraserburgh, Turnberry, Isle of Harris, Benbecula, Askernish, Traigh, St Medan, Hankley Common, Ashridge, Gog Magog Old & Cruden Bay St Olaf

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back