GolfClubAtlas.com > Golf Course Architecture

Dustin Johnson Applies for Membership on The European DP World Tour

<< < (2/3) > >>

John Kavanaugh:
You guis invented fake news.

Bruce Katona:
That was my bad JK, no one else's..........I read the news; and like many of our esteemed reporting outlets (NY Times, NY Post, Washington Post) I did not double check the facts and posted what I thought would be an interesting topic to debate.

Mea culpa

John Kavanaugh:
No problem. DJ most likely told a reputable journalist off the record. At least this guy didn’t write a book. It will come out as true just as no one cares.

V_Halyard:
This sort of aged itself out...

Kalen Braley:

--- Quote from: V_Halyard on June 30, 2022, 03:12:56 PM ---This sort of aged itself out...

--- End quote ---

The DP so far hasn't doled out the same punishment as the PGATour, but they are no doubt on a similar track...

In a statement released to media on Friday, Pelley revealed that the likes of Sergio Garcia, Lee Westwood, Richard Bland, Martin Kaymer, Ian Poulter, Bernd Wiesberger, Sam Horsfield, Adrian Otaegui, Oliver Fisher, Graeme McDowell, Wade Ormsby and Pablo Larrazabal will all be fined £100,000 ($125,000) and suspended from participating in three DP World Tour events next month:

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/dp-world-tour-hands-out-fines-suspensions-to-liv-golfers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version