News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Thomas Dai

St Bernardo’s, Dutch Open
« on: May 27, 2022, 11:20:56 AM »
The Dutch Open (as presently viewable on TV) is being played at the Kyle Phillips designed course at St Barnardus.
Looks like the kind of place that posters herein might appreciate … sandy, width, contoured, heather, open aspect etc.
Is it and what do folks posting herein know about it?
Atb

Website - https://bernardusgolf.com/

David_Tepper

Re: St Bernardo’s, Dutch Open
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2022, 11:39:35 AM »
Seems to me there has been a thread here about this course before, maybe from when this tournament was played there a year ago.  However, a search did not yield it, so maybe I am mistaken.

Dónal Ó Ceallaigh

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2022, 04:41:17 PM »
Seems to me there has been a thread here about this course before, maybe from when this tournament was played there a year ago.  However, a search did not yield it, so maybe I am mistaken.

Here's the link: https://www.golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php/topic,68669

Will Thrasher

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2022, 03:15:56 AM »
I just played here yesterday - would highly recommend. The "member for the day" experience is truly that - they treat you incredibly well. Locker room, practice facilities, pool, fitness, etc is all available to you for the day.

The golf course was excellent. Good width, firm/fast fairways. Just two weeks removed from the Dutch Open, it was still in great shape.

All of the heather is currently played as Ground Under Repair in an effort to help facilitate faster growth. I agree with previous posters on other threads who have said this place will only get better as it matures. With that being said, I would not hesitate to return. While there are other courses others have mentioned on here that I would put ahead of Bernadus (RH, De Pan, Kennemer), it would firmly be in the top 5.
Twitter: @will_thrasher_

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back