News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

David_Tepper

Major Golf Watching
« on: June 03, 2022, 11:56:18 AM »
Some very good golf courses (Pine Needles, the Country Club, the Old Course & Muirfield) on TV over the next 6-8 weeks.

https://scoregolf.com/opinion/lorne-rubenstein/pro-golfs-upcoming-venues-are-pure-delight-for-course-lovers/

Cal Seifert

Re: Major Golf Watching
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2022, 06:01:45 PM »
Really enjoying the pine needles coverage. The course is playing firm and fast. A wild variety of shots from off and around the greens have been hit since I turned it on.

Tommy Williamsen

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2022, 06:03:10 PM »
So Rubinstein gets to rename the “Women’s Open” the “Women’s British Open”? Glad he has so much authority.
Where there is no love, put love; there you will find love.
St. John of the Cross

"Deep within your soul-space is a magnificent cathedral where you are sweet beyond telling." Rumi

Erik J. Barzeski

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2022, 07:09:23 PM »
So Rubinstein gets to rename the “Women’s Open” the “Women’s British Open”? Glad he has so much authority.
Of course. The Women's Open is on right now. At Pine Needles.

:)
Erik J. Barzeski @iacas
Author, Lowest Score Wins, Instructor/Coach, and Lifetime Student of the Game.

I ignore Rob, Tim, and Garland.

Wayne_Kozun

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2022, 12:51:22 PM »
I am pretty sure the point that he was making is that he doesn't want to call it the "AIG Women's Open" as he doesn't like including sponsors' names in the name of major championships.
Here is what he wrote:  "The AIG Women’s Open — I prefer to call it the Women’s British Open"

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back