News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Will Lozier

Re: More Coore (& Crenshaw)
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2022, 10:09:53 AM »
Good read...thanks David!

Ira Fishman

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2022, 11:19:30 AM »
Other than Mr. and Mrs. Dye, has there ever been such a successful golf architecture partnership in terms of quality and longevity?

Ira

Leo Twiggs

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2022, 09:22:45 PM »
Nice review of their work. Little more insight into  the courses not done would be interesting.

Sean_A

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2022, 04:22:44 AM »
Other than Mr. and Mrs. Dye, has there ever been such a successful golf architecture partnership in terms of quality and longevity?

Ira

Colt and Alison had a good run.

Ciao
New plays planned for 2024: Fraserburgh, Turnberry, Isle of Harris, Benbecula, Askernish, Traigh, St Medan, Hankley Common, Ashridge, Gog Magog Old & Cruden Bay St Olaf

Ira Fishman

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2022, 07:23:03 AM »

Ira

Ciao

I thought about Colt and Alison, but I have not had a clear idea of the list of courses that they co-designed in a manner similar to Coore and Crenshaw versus courses each designed even when operating under the same business partnership.

Ira

Sean_A

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2022, 10:00:47 AM »

Ira

Ciao

I thought about Colt and Alison, but I have not had a clear idea of the list of courses that they co-designed in a manner similar to Coore and Crenshaw versus courses each designed even when operating under the same business partnership.

Ira

It isn't exactly clear in my mind either. But it was still a partnership with great success, perhaps the best to date.

Ciao
New plays planned for 2024: Fraserburgh, Turnberry, Isle of Harris, Benbecula, Askernish, Traigh, St Medan, Hankley Common, Ashridge, Gog Magog Old & Cruden Bay St Olaf

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back