News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

JReese

Midwest USA GCA Knockout 2022
« on: April 27, 2022, 07:21:27 PM »
I wasn't planning on putting together the KO this year since we weren't able to complete last year's tournament, but got quite a few inquiries about setting up again.  Since there were a few circumstances preventing the completion last year, let's try it again for 2022.  Sign-ups will be until May 8 and I will randomly draw matches on the 9th.  As in years past I will arrange brackets according to region and try my best to not repeat matchups for 1st round. 

J. Reese
J. Schley
C. Carlisle
J. O'Kane
A. Fowler
R. Taylor
B. Seitz
R. Hetzel
J. McCarthy
"Bunkers are not places of pleasure; they are for punishment and repentance." - Old Tom Morris

Jim O’Kane

Re: Midwest USA GCA Knockout 2022
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2022, 04:04:58 PM »
JReese,

I've had a change of circumstances in the last week that may prohibit me from being able to play, especially since I am in Atlanta. I may not be visiting the Chicagoland area as much, or as freely as I hoped this summer.

I should know more by the end of the month, so consider me tentative at the moment. And as such, if you get an odd number of guys to commit, I would be the one that should be left out.

Apologies for this change in my plans/life. I would like to try to make this happen.

Jim O’Kane

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2022, 10:26:58 PM »
JReese,

I hope I didn't kill this effort. If so my apologies.

I'm hoping my summer will free up by July. Until then I remain in the same situation; likely unable to travel.

Jim

George Freeman

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2022, 02:01:21 PM »
In!
Mayhugh is my hero!!

"I love creating great golf courses.  I love shaping earth...it's a canvas." - Donald J. Trump

Jon Adkins

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2022, 09:57:37 AM »
I’ll join in if it’s not too late. Thanks!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back