News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Wayne_Kozun

Max Homa plays ANOTHER 18 HOLES after Genesis Scottish Open second round

Max Homa scraped into the cut on Friday at The Renaissance Club, but he wasn't done there so he took a trip to North Berwick Golf Club...

Matt Chivers
Sat, 9 Jul 2022
to the newsletter you agree to receive emails from golfmagic.com that may occasionally include promotional content

Max Homa is one of the many PGA Tour players to embrace the links masterpieces of Scotland and Ireland this month, touring each country and absorbing as much knowledge as possible.

It's fair to say Homa has struggled in the first two rounds of the Genesis Scottish Open, carding a 71 on each day to creep into the cut on 2-over-par.

He will begin the third round nine shots behind fellow American Cameron Tringale, so the 31-year-old set about putting his game right and getting some more practice in.

On Friday evening, Homa was filmed teeing it up at North Berwick Golf Club which is just over four miles from this week's venue for the PGA Tour/DP World Tour co-sanctioned event.

Mark Smolens

Gotta like Mrs. Homa as well. . . leaving your pregnant wife to fend for herself after you've already played 18 is a man very confident in his wife's good graces.

cary lichtenstein

Gotta like Mrs. Homa as well. . . leaving your pregnant wife to fend for herself after you've already played 18 is a man very confident in his wife's good graces.
Max was found this morning with a 9 iron partially inserted in his rec...m
« Last Edit: July 09, 2022, 12:49:35 PM by cary lichtenstein »
Live Jupiter, Fl, was  4 handicap, played top 100 US, top 75 World. Great memories, no longer play, 4 back surgeries. I don't miss a lot of things about golf, life is simpler with out it. I miss my 60 degree wedge shots, don't miss nasty weather, icing, back spasms. Last course I played was Augusta

JLahrman

During the late stages of her pregnancies, I was quite possibly the last person my wife wanted to have around.

Kalen Braley

Wait a second, she's late stage preggers and she made the trip overseas? Presumably knowing that the baby could come early or whatever on a multi-week trip of all things?

I'm sorry, but whatever 9 iron she may have been entitled to was gone the second she stepped foot on the plane back in Arizona...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2022, 01:50:35 PM by Kalen Braley »

Tom_Doak

Perhaps inspired by having fun down the road, he went out and shot 66 at The Renaissance Club today, and got himself in contention for the trophy tomorrow.

Ronald Montesano

Gosh, you'd think this was a thread about North Berwick...
Coming in August 2023
~Manakiki
~OSU Scarlet
~OSU Grey
~NCR South
~Springfield
~Columbus
~Lake Forest (OH)
~Sleepy Hollow (OH)

Tom_Doak

What did he shoot at North Berwick?  Did anyone actually interview him about it?

Maybe they will tomorrow if he wins!

Rob Marshall

What did he shoot at North Berwick?  Did anyone actually interview him about it?

Maybe they will tomorrow if he wins!

He said a few under.
If life gives you limes, make margaritas.” Jimmy Buffett

Terry Thornton

Did anyone actually interview him about it
A better interview question to the rest of the field - "You're 4 miles away from PIT and REDAN, why didn't you go play them?"

Michael Moore

A better interview question to the rest of the field - "You're 4 miles away from PIT and REDAN, why didn't you go play them?"

Because they are trying to win $1,400,000?
Metaphor is social and shares the table with the objects it intertwines and the attitudes it reconciles. Opinion, like the Michelin inspector, dines alone. - Adam Gopnik, The Table Comes First

Pete_Pittock

JohnVDB

Supposedly he was out to dinner with his wife and JT’s parents earlier in the week.  He was asked what they were having.  He said A Boy, she said Pasta.  Shane Bacon tweeted that Pasta Homa sounded like a good name.

Pete_Pittock

Supposedly he was out to dinner with his wife and JT’s parents earlier in the week.  He was asked what they were having.  He said A Boy, she said Pasta.  Shane Bacon tweeted that Pasta Homa sounded like a good name.

delicious.

Kalen Braley

The more I read about this kid, the more I like him...

Got some great karma coming back to him this week.

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/max-homa-perfect-reaction-dream-pairing-with-tiger-woods-british-open

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back