News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Wayne_Kozun

Re: Mike Keiser to buy World Woods?
« Reply #125 on: April 30, 2022, 01:14:13 PM »
I would agree that the $200-250 would be the likely spot and maybe even more once they start to build accommodations and attract more golf trips.  I think Doral charges around $200 for the less highly regarded courses and around $400 for the Blue Monster

Mike Bodo

Re: Mike Keiser to buy World Woods?
« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2022, 08:07:36 AM »
There's a lot of competition for the golfing tourism dollar in the greater Tampa area. The Cabot group would be wise to not price out the locals who have kept WW afloat all these years and become 100% dependent on destination golfers too quickly for its revenue until its well-established, seeing it's not an easy place to get to. It's a haul much the same way Streamsong is, with the difference being the latter has established itself as a premier destination golf resort, whereas Cabot Citrus Farms is hoping to become that. As such, I'm guessing they'll be somewhere in the $150 - $200 range to start and escalate from there.

@Jay Revell: Great in-depth piece you did on the property in tandem with the heart-touching profile on Rick Kelso. God bless him and his family for the perseverance shown through the trials and tribulations he's faced - both personally and professionally.

I wish the entire Cabot team much success in its quest to establish Citrus Farms as a premiere golf destination.
"90% of all putts left short are missed." - Yogi Berra

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back