News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

V. Kmetz

17 and 18 Torrey...Rahm...and again, here?
« on: July 18, 2021, 10:58:17 AM »
Since having to forfeit a 6 shot lead at the Memorial til now, Jon Rahm is playing such a phenomenal brand of golf.

Ironically as I type this, NBC now airs the TP putts at 17 and 18, which I tell you were the only time the made anything of length that week... it's been the same this week...he has made nothing of great consequence or igniting length.

Gonna be fun...hope Rahm can keep on trucking to the first dual Opens holder since 2000. Regardless, I think he's hitting a prime.
"The tee shot must first be hit straight and long between a vast bunker on the left which whispers 'slice' in the player's ear, and a wilderness on the right which induces a hurried hook." -

V. Kmetz

Re: 17 and 18 Torrey...Rahm...and again, here?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2021, 11:16:57 AM »
Oy...another miss... great looks at 4-9...only one made...

30 putts per round over first three....

If it will light up, he'll win
"The tee shot must first be hit straight and long between a vast bunker on the left which whispers 'slice' in the player's ear, and a wilderness on the right which induces a hurried hook." -

V. Kmetz

Re: 17 and 18 Torrey...Rahm...and again, here?
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2021, 12:41:32 PM »
He's likely not to have made enough, but c'mon... this guy could easily, reasonably be 5 putts better today... he juts hits the ball closer and closer...

Morikawa is an admirable rock, but if Rahm could post -12... the pressure and penalty can get intense... love to see a playoff...

And look at this final leaderboard... it's like the better part of the Top 10

Good show RSG...in all ways.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back