News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

V. Kmetz

OT - Wow, this could get witchy...
« on: March 14, 2021, 02:48:53 PM »
Shows how close humiliation lurks... top shots, shanks, toe jobs, water splashing every hole...
"The tee shot must first be hit straight and long between a vast bunker on the left which whispers 'slice' in the player's ear, and a wilderness on the right which induces a hurried hook." -

Marty Bonnar

Re: OT - Wow, this could get witchy...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2021, 03:01:34 PM »
For a second there, I thought I’d stumbled onto the dark web version of GCA!  8)
F.
The White River runs dark through the heart of the Town,
Washed the people coal-black from the hole in the ground.

V. Kmetz

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2021, 03:09:03 PM »
For a second there, I thought I’d stumbled onto the dark web version of GCA!  8)
F.

For a second I thought I'd been watching the dark web version of the tournament.
"The tee shot must first be hit straight and long between a vast bunker on the left which whispers 'slice' in the player's ear, and a wilderness on the right which induces a hurried hook." -

Kalen Braley

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2021, 03:10:46 PM »
I'll need to watch the highlight...err lowlight package later.  I heard both guys in the last group have been hitting shanks..

P.S.  Seeing small black dots all over the greens, are those spike marks or the trees doing thier spring thing?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 03:13:21 PM by Kalen Braley »

Terry Lavin

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2021, 03:19:23 PM »
Morrie Hoselman vs. Irv Shankman.
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.  H.L. Mencken

Pete_Pittock

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2021, 02:27:20 PM »
Now those top shot bunkers make sense. More score friendly than a top shot creek.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 03:43:04 PM by Pete_Pittock »

mike_beene

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2021, 11:42:21 PM »
If the shank landed on the other island and was playable could Todd have gone for a swim or hitched a row boat ride? Think if it happened to someone near lead. There must be gators but they seem to be on gator vacation during the Players.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back