News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

John McCarthy

Re: OFFICIAL SIGN UP :2023 Midwest Mashie - Kirtland CC / October 11-12 2023
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2023, 07:43:02 AM »
With great regret I must withdraw due to misadventure.

I hope someone can be called up at this late date, if not tell me what I owe and I will gladly pay.

2023 has been a terrible year for golf. Boo.
The only way of really finding out a man's true character is to play golf with him. In no other walk of life does the cloven hoof so quickly display itself.
 PG Wodehouse

Jason Thurman

Manakiki is a public Donald Ross layout with lots of openings the afternoon of the 10th. I have a time booked at 1:20. If you're looking to play Tuesday, let me know (here, by PM, or by email). I may have openings in my tee time, and there are plenty of adjacent times available for a mini-outing. I can help organize interested parties.
"There will always be haters. That’s just the way it is. Hating dudes marry hating women and have hating ass kids." - Evan Turner

Some of y'all have never been called out in bold green font and it really shows.

V_Halyard

With great regret I must withdraw due to misadventure.

I hope someone can be called up at this late date, if not tell me what I owe and I will gladly pay.

2023 has been a terrible year for golf. Boo.

John so sorry to miss you.
You're good and if you need to heal, heal well!

V
"It's a tiny little ball that doesn't even move... how hard could it be?"  I will walk and carry 'til I can't... or look (really) stupid.

Jason Thurman

Gentlemen, the rosters for each team. Please let me know asap if I'm missing anyone, or if anyone I've listed must bow out. Note that we currently have an odd number of players but we have a few different ways we've solved for that historically. There's no need for Team West to forfeit just because they didn't bring enough friends  8) :

[/size]Team East

[/size]Criss Titschinger
[/size]Jason Thurman
[/size]Jake Marvin
[/size]Steve Salmen
[/size]Bill Steele
[/size]Mike Treitler
[/size]Joe Melchiors
[/size]Jay Mickle
[/size]Ken Fry
[/size]Josh Woodward
[/size]Cal Carlisle
[/size]
[/size]Team West
[/size]
Vaughn Halyard
Jeff Shelman
George Freeman
Frank Sekulic
Morgan Clawson
Lou Duran
Dan Moore
Joel Lahrman
Joe Bausch
Drew May
"There will always be haters. That’s just the way it is. Hating dudes marry hating women and have hating ass kids." - Evan Turner

Some of y'all have never been called out in bold green font and it really shows.

MCirba

So many terrific guys in attendance.

Wish I could have joined you.  Enjoy, all!!
"Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent" - Calvin Coolidge

https://cobbscreek.org/

Jason Thurman

Gentlemen,

We will send out the first group around 1. Pairings will be made onsite as we work with arrival times. Note that Steele, Salmen, and Moore are late scratches. Expecting 9 players per team.

Jason Thurman

Men - a note for tomorrow: We will have breakfast served in the locker room tomorrow morning.

Current Standings
East ('22 winner) - 1.5 pts
West - 2.5 pts
8.5 pts to win

Pairings (West on left, East on right):
8:30
Joel vs Cal
Morgan vs Criss

8:40
Bausch vs Melchiors
Frank vs Ken

8:50
George vs Jake
Shelman vs Thurman

Vaughn vs Jay
Mark vs Treitler

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back