GolfClubAtlas.com > Golf Course Architecture

An open letter to Bryson DeChambeau

<< < (17/17)

Erik J. Barzeski:

--- Quote from: Mike Sweeney on November 26, 2022, 07:25:11 AM ---This is a "Discussion Group" not a "Court of Law". I am not part of Nike's PR team either.
--- End quote ---
Nor am I. I'm simply discussing your "belief" that you don't think Bryson "juiced" while you think Tiger did.

Rob Marshall:

--- Quote from: Erik J. Barzeski on November 26, 2022, 08:50:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: Mike Sweeney on November 26, 2022, 07:25:11 AM ---This is a "Discussion Group" not a "Court of Law". I am not part of Nike's PR team either.
--- End quote ---
Nor am I. I'm simply discussing your "belief" that you don't think Bryson "juiced" while you think Tiger did.

--- End quote ---

What are you implying?

“I think there are other reasons why one might think Tiger "juiced" while Bryson didn't.”[/size][/color]

Erik J. Barzeski:

--- Quote from: Rob Marshall on November 26, 2022, 09:17:10 AM ---What are you implying?
--- End quote ---
I wasn't talking to you, was I, Troll Rob? By rule, I mostly ignore you (while the inverse appears to be true on your end).

List all of the differences between Tiger and Bryson and maybe the answer is on that list. There are many.

Rob Marshall:
I asked a simple question about your statement. I have a pretty good idea what you meant but was hoping you would clarify. No worries.

Erik J. Barzeski:

--- Quote from: Rob Marshall on November 26, 2022, 11:04:41 AM ---I have a pretty good idea what you meant but was hoping you would clarify.

--- End quote ---
I doubt it.

Also: https://twitter.com/golfdigest/status/1595824566613331971

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version