News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

V. Kmetz

The Future of ...
« on: April 30, 2020, 03:43:13 PM »
caddies... scorecards... flagsticks... bunker rakes... cup liners... grass mowing... valet service... golf lessons... transportation... manual labor... entertainment production... the theater ... fast food education... shopping... national debt...doctor's visits...houses of worship...(you keep adding)

I mean WTF people?... I know you're bored, restive and minds are burning , but we've been under this for a mere 45 days and the collective speculation is insane...

....and this happened/is happening in March and April when half the country wouldn't be playing THAT much golf anyway.

"The tee shot must first be hit straight and long between a vast bunker on the left which whispers 'slice' in the player's ear, and a wilderness on the right which induces a hurried hook." -

John Kavanaugh

Re: The Future of ...
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 03:51:16 PM »
I’m going long on the future of rage.

Thomas Dai

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 03:52:59 PM »
Apologies in advance, couldn’t resist - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ
:) :) :)
Atb

Kalen Braley

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 03:55:02 PM »
Leaving us hanging on the other thread, and then starting this?

Cmon man, one at a time!  ;D

Ian Mackenzie

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2020, 07:39:38 AM »
When The states of Illinois, Arizona, California, Oregon, New York and Pennsylvania effectively ban caddies, then I would think that it goes well past “collective speculation” and right onto a very relevant topic.

Much will change “post C-19”, yet much will also stay the same....like trolling, for example. C-19 will have a negligible impact on internet trolling.

In fact, I think that the collective speculation of many concluded that trolling is on the rise.

Jeff Schley

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2020, 08:46:08 AM »
Much will change “post C-19”, yet much will also stay the same....like trolling, for example. C-19 will have a negligible impact on internet trolling.

In fact, I think that the collective speculation of many concluded that trolling is on the rise.
Trolling? Whatever is that?  I doubt we have any posters who have or would participate is such behavior. :o
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice your gifts."
- Steve Prefontaine

Eric Smith

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2020, 10:52:44 AM »
God bless!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back