News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tommy Williamsen

Re: Challenge vs difficult New
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2019, 01:46:43 PM »
Jim I think the tee shot on 12 is the most difficult tee shot on the course. It seems narrow from the tee and the landing area is narrower than it appears because anything the lands on the left side of the fairway bounds into the rough.

I particularly love the second shot on 16. I normally have anywhere from 170-190 yards in. I always take one more club than I think I should because anything that drifts a bit right is bunker bound. I'll try to hit something left to right. Normally, my shot will run a bit on the green. From that distance I don't get it very high anymore and the natural cant of the green seems to like a left to right shot.

The approach to four is a fun shot. When the pin is way left the hole plays almost like a redan. I'll hit the shot towards the middle of the green and let the slope take it towards the hole. The back right is the most difficult pin. I don't ever seem to get it hole high on the green. If the shot goes a bit left the slope will take the shot all the way to the far left of the green. The shot to the left pin is challenging while the shot to the back right pin is difficult.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 01:50:46 PM by Tommy Williamsen »
Where there is no love, put love; there you will find love.
St. John of the Cross

"Deep within your soul-space is a magnificent cathedral where you are sweet beyond telling." Rumi

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back