News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Michael Whitaker

« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 11:09:00 AM by Michael Whitaker »
"Solving the paradox of proportionality is the heart of golf architecture."  - Tom Doak (11/20/05)

John Kavanaugh

And I thought only Amazon was spying on me. The other day I got out of the pool and hit a few shots without my shirt on. Best I had hit the ball in years. I've been looking for a course to put this practice to use.

Now Pooh Bear ain't gonna work as any old man can tell you. Gravity has required compression shorts be introduced into my wardrobe so I don't pull a Mr. Belvedere getting in and out of the cart.

ward peyronnin

does this mean we may required to post two photos in our profile? With an sans
"Golf is happiness. It's intoxication w/o the hangover; stimulation w/o the pills. It's price is high yet its rewards are richer. Some say its a boys pastime but it builds men. It cleanses the mind/rejuvenates the body. It is these things and many more for those of us who truly love it." M.Norman

Wayne_Kozun

That takes minimalism to a new level. Where do you keep your tees and pitch mark fixer?

Michael Whitaker

That takes minimalism to a new level. Where do you keep your tees and pitch mark fixer?
I guess you tuck them into your socks... I certainly HOPE they tuck them into their socks!!!  :o
"Solving the paradox of proportionality is the heart of golf architecture."  - Tom Doak (11/20/05)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back