News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ronald Montesano

Re: Lido- Virtual Build
« Reply #250 on: November 27, 2020, 12:07:23 AM »
I dove in and made the purchase. Digital versions on sale for 50% off through December 1st. I bought it the Matthew Rose way and play it on the PC. Seriously fun. The depth of precision is really inspiring. Really nice work, Peter.
Coming in August 2023
~Manakiki
~OSU Scarlet
~OSU Grey
~NCR South
~Springfield
~Columbus
~Lake Forest (OH)
~Sleepy Hollow (OH)

Cal Carlisle

« Reply #251 on: March 17, 2022, 08:36:21 PM »
I have a SkyTrak that I have set up at my shop. For the most part I use it mainly to work on my swing using the driving range feature. I also bought the TGC2019 package to play golf courses, too. The chipping and putting are a joke but for the most part the tee shots and approaches add some spice to the routine during the winter.

Of all the courses, though, I keep going back to Peter Flory’s rendition of the The Lido. What a cool golf course. As far as new golf course construction goes, I don’t think there’s anything I’m excited more about seeing than what they are building up in Wisconsin. Played from the tips, it’s a pretty substantial round of golf.

Peter Flory

« Reply #252 on: March 18, 2022, 04:08:36 AM »

Cal, I'm glad that you're getting to know the course virtually.  You'll experience a sense of awe when you step onto the Sand Valley site and see the vast treeless expanse in real life. 

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back