News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

David_Tepper

Cal Seifert

Re: Rooms With A View.....
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 10:26:59 AM »
And people think Eli Manning is going to leave the Giants... He finally just became a NGLA member.

Kalen Braley

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 12:53:44 PM »
Eli is 37 and in decline to continue playing in the NFL...he's only got 2 years left I figure...

Shouldn't matter.  ;)

P.S.  I could see him going to the Bills or Dallas to make one more run, cause the Giants sure ain't gonna get another SB anytime soon...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 12:55:45 PM by Kalen Braley »

Doug Wright

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 01:31:34 PM »
P.S.  I could see him going to the Bills or Dallas to make one more run, cause the Giants sure ain't gonna get another SB anytime soon...

..Or the Broncos. They desperately could use a QB, and it happened before with an aging Manning who won a Super Bowl.
Twitter: @Deneuchre

Kalen Braley

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 04:19:48 PM »

..Or the Broncos. They desperately could use a QB, and it happened before with an aging Manning who won a Super Bowl.

Indeed Doug, perhaps the best fit of all.  Manning 2.0 and another Super Bowl run...that makes a lot of sense....

Jeff Evagues

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 06:44:38 PM »
One of my favorite stories is that Maidstone wouldn't let the President of the United States (Clinton) play there but the son of a steelworker (me) has played there 3 times.
Be the ball

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back