News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

archie_struthers

Union League East redux
« on: February 01, 2020, 08:37:16 AM »
 8)

Took another tour with Dana Fry of the new holes at the Union League Club here in Cape May County. There is something pretty special going on here and worth a visit for anyone who enjoys seeing a job come together.

Its a big job and more than anything Dana has to tie it all together given the amount of sand that is being moved around on site. So far so good! I took a few pictures but will post them later as time permits, work day today lol. We talked about the inherent difficulty in building twenty seven holes versus eighteen so that will be an interesting development going forward. There is certainly enough room here to do it and the new holes give a much different feeling of width than the old course. It really is new and not just a redo of the pre-existing Sand Barrens layout.

More to come but every time I visit enjoy seeing the new stuff, quite innovative and looks really FUN my most important criteria these days! ;D

Mark Fedeli

Re: Union League East redux
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 11:03:20 AM »
Very cool to hear. I’ve played Sand Barrens dozens of times and enjoyed it well enough. It’s exciting that the land is being fully maximized for great golf and I can’t wait to see the results. Just wish it was still a tiny bit public.
South Jersey to Brooklyn. @marrrkfedeli

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back