News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ronald Montesano

Interview with Jason Way on Canal Shores project
« on: June 20, 2016, 08:27:44 AM »
Jason is supremely busy with life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Despite these constraints, he was able to put answers to questions that I/we fired at him this year. I hope that this interview adds to your understanding of the work being done at Canal Shores. I'm grateful to him for taking the time to give thoughtful information (but I expected no less.)

http://buffalogolfer.com/wordpress/2016-interview-series-jason-way-and-the-canal-shores-project/

Coming in August 2023
~Manakiki
~OSU Scarlet
~OSU Grey
~NCR South
~Springfield
~Columbus
~Lake Forest (OH)
~Sleepy Hollow (OH)

Jason Way

Re: Interview with Jason Way on Canal Shores project
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 10:17:22 AM »
Thanks to you and your colleagues for your interest in our dream chasing Ron.  Hope that the treehouse enjoys the interview.
"Golf is a science, the study of a lifetime, in which you can exhaust yourself but never your subject." - David Forgan

Ronald Montesano

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 04:55:35 PM »
Your colleagues and you are invested in the project, which is the essential beginning to any successful endeavor. My fears on how to improperly revitalize a tired muni may come to fruition at Delaware Park. I have sincere doubts that any of the locals involved have ever played there, and I am certain that any company that comes in will have no connection to the community, and will be interested in get-in-make-a-buck-get-out.
Coming in August 2023
~Manakiki
~OSU Scarlet
~OSU Grey
~NCR South
~Springfield
~Columbus
~Lake Forest (OH)
~Sleepy Hollow (OH)

JC Urbina

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 05:03:02 PM »
Just visited Canal Shores for the first time this weekend,  had a chance to walk and see what the new plan was for this very unique layout.  I wish Jason and his entire group all the best. 

I like the American Legion aspect of this location, people outside visiting at a picnic table, a group waiting to tee off, a older gentleman working on his game on the practice ground, a mom and her young son walking up to get a tee time,  all that you could ask for in a golf setting

Jason Way

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2016, 06:25:33 PM »
Just visited Canal Shores for the first time this weekend,  had a chance to walk and see what the new plan was for this very unique layout.  I wish Jason and his entire group all the best. 

I like the American Legion aspect of this location, people outside visiting at a picnic table, a group waiting to tee off, a older gentleman working on his game on the practice ground, a mom and her young son walking up to get a tee time,  all that you could ask for in a golf setting

Thanks for stopping by Jim.  Wish I could have been there to take a walk with you.  The casual, inclusive feel of the place is something that we value very highly.  It's great that you got a little taste of the Canal Shores flavor.
"Golf is a science, the study of a lifetime, in which you can exhaust yourself but never your subject." - David Forgan

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back