News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

William_G

I'm experiencing confusion this morning--I apparently enjoy a course that should not exist.

she could be better, not that's she's not enjoyable :)
It's all about the golf!

Patrick_Mucci

Let me see if I understand this.

Carl and Bill have never set foot on the property, but have decreed that the course isn't worth playing.

Those who would listen to these uninformed, inexperienced opinions would be making a mistake.

As to the complaints about the linear nature, aren't links courses and NGLA linear in terms of their routings ?

Bill and Carl are entitled to their inexperienced opinions no matter how flawed and moronic they may be. ;D

If you think there's much in common between the routings of Firestone South and NGLA, you are drifting toward moron status yourself.   ;D

Bill,

You have so much to learn, not to mention boning up on your reading comprehension skills.

The routings for both courses are very linear in nature.

Just because two women have different hair and eye color doesn't mean that there aren't other similarities ;D

Bill_McBride

Let me see if I understand this.

Carl and Bill have never set foot on the property, but have decreed that the course isn't worth playing.

Those who would listen to these uninformed, inexperienced opinions would be making a mistake.

As to the complaints about the linear nature, aren't links courses and NGLA linear in terms of their routings ?

Bill and Carl are entitled to their inexperienced opinions no matter how flawed and moronic they may be. ;D

If you think there's much in common between the routings of Firestone South and NGLA, you are drifting toward moron status yourself.   ;D

Bill,

You have so much to learn, not to mention boning up on your reading comprehension skills.

The routings for both courses are very linear in nature.

Just because two women have different hair and eye color doesn't mean that there aren't other similarities ;D

Where NGLA's routing goes hither and yon with some angled changes of direction, Firestone from above is dead straight parallel lines with all corridors the same width.  I really can't believe you are comparing the two. 

Patrick_Mucci

Bill,

NGLA, like other links courses is an out and back course, linear in nature.

Firestone South is linear in nature except that the out and back occurs more frequently.

And, if you played Firestone South you'd appreciate the movement in the fairways.

Very few holes "PLAY" straight.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back