News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tim Gallant

LINKS Podcast with our own Michael Wolf
« on: April 12, 2019, 03:38:35 AM »
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ep-19-pga-tour-agent-and-golf-travel-expert-michael-wolf/id1435333120?i=1000434599701

Worth a listen! A lot of cool stories and interesting takes from an agent's perspective.

John Mayhugh

Re: LINKS Podcast with our own Michael Wolf
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 08:21:25 AM »
Agreed. Lots of good travel advice too.

David_Tepper

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 01:33:32 PM »
Really enjoyed it.

Michael Wolf

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 03:54:48 PM »
It’s helpful if you hold a compass in a mirror while you listen. After a 1/4 century I’m embarrassed to still be getting UK east/west backwords, despite one of my favorite places being EAST Lothian.

This was a fun first attempt for me at having my ramblings being recorded. Good luck to Graylin and Ian on there new offering for Links Magazine.

Michael

Dave McCollum

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 04:17:21 AM »
Well, that was interesting.  Pushed some of my buttons,, for sure.  Particurally liked embracing different styles of golf for different golfers.  That's the Holy Grail for me.  Big world theory.  [size=78%]Lots of ways to enjoy this game.  I'm off in the mountains without a keyboard and don't know how to write without one, but think your view of the game is healthy and, no offense intended, should be more popularly embraced on this site.  We can talk architecture all we want, that's  a good thing, but it's the game that led us here, for infinite reasons, and you seem to get that.  Good job.[/size]

[/size]

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back