News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Matthew Mollica

Re: A Royal Ace
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2015, 06:42:42 PM »
Hearty congratulations David. A wonderful moment on a course you clearly hold dear.

When you've manages three or more aces, I think we can start to attribute them to skill!

Matt
"The truth about golf courses has a slightly different expression for every golfer. Which of them, one might ask, is without the most definitive convictions concerning the merits or deficiencies of the links he plays over? Freedom of criticism is one of the last privileges he is likely to forgo."

PThomas

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2015, 07:08:47 PM »
well done David!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
197 played, only 3 to go!!

Joel_Stewart

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2015, 07:53:19 PM »

Mike L. - Yes, as my attire indicates, it was another brisk spring day in the bonnie Highlands. Since we arrived on May 8 it has been as cold & windy as I can ever remember it being here this time of year.

P.S. I should add that my recent good fortune pales next to my wife being a member of the winning side of the "3-Lady Team" event at Royal Dornoch on May 16. She and her two young teammates were first in a field of 44 teams. They even got their picture in the local newspaper. In some circles I am now known as "Mr. Lauren Tepper."  ;)

Now I understand why you and Lauren where not at the Sharp Park event on Saturday.  The weather looks like it was about the same.

What club did you hit?

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back