News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ian Mackenzie

Kalen Braley

Ian,

I go to that site almost every day, no subscription required!  :)

P.S.  Interesting article on Trump LA pre-campaign to now...my only surprise was I thought the revenue hits would be even bigger.

Jud_T

Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

Tim Leahy

If it is bad now what happens if comrade Trumpsky is tried for treason and impeached. Jimmy Kimmel said the Trump family is like the Corleones if they were all Fredo. LOL.
I love golf, the fightin irish, and beautiful women depending on the season and availability.

Ian Mackenzie

If it is bad now what happens if comrade Trumpsky is tried for treason and impeached. Jimmy Kimmel said the Trump family is like the Corleones if they were all Fredo. LOL.

I would like to think that, on the big national stage:

1) you get what you deserve in the end
2) you reap what you sow
3) actions matter, words fill empty spaces
4) you can't ditch your past as it eventually catches up to you

If Trump is clean with a clear conscious, then he has nothing to worry about.
If not, then "God speed to you, Robert Mueller."

Mark Cuban said that he believed that by 2023, Trump would be bankrupt and that his past actions would all catch up to him.
Candidly, and I personally do not wish ill on him and his family, I am surprised that his assets abroad have not been a soft target for extremists.
[/size]Nothing would kill business faster than knowing that another Trump property could be next.[size=78%]

Terry Lavin

He only ran for office to promote his brand and despite some hiccups, I'm sure the Trump brand is doing just fine. That may change in the unlikely event that he gets impeached. Rather, it seems like Manafort and Flynn will "wear the jacket" for this cabal of morons.
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.  H.L. Mencken

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back