News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Garland Bayley

Re: Is this Open exciting!?!
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2018, 10:01:21 PM »

I'd say he's a proven final round gagger, even if he doesn't do it every time...

I guess it takes a gagger to know a gagger. ;)

Well of course...I've gagged a few, but then so have you!   ;)

Not so much that I earned a nickname on account of it Sandman. ;)

We all have our proud moments Garland!!  I have no problem owning mine. 

P.S.  You may have beat me twice by narrow margins on each occasion, but i sure put the stank on you in Canada!!  ;D

Really Kalen?

You're going to trash talk me over your win happening when I was suffering arthritic pain in my hands and had trouble just holding a club?  :o
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Mike Schott

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2018, 07:48:28 AM »
If nothing else, Jordan has firmly grasped the title of "Best player to most likely choke in the final round" given his meltdown yesterday and at Augusta.

Tiger may be known for his occasional epic, foul language outbursts....but I really wish the mic'd crew would stop following Jordan, with his incessant two year old-like tantrums.... gets old quick.

It seemed to me that Spieth is maturing and not as whiny as in the past.

Kalen Braley

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2018, 12:39:14 PM »
Garland,

If we want to go there, our first match at Wine Valley almost didn't happen as you may recall.  My back was the most jacked up it had been in my entire life.  But i downed a bunch of pain killers and made it work....and I let you off the hook, shoulda won that one.   ;)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back