News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Steve_ Shaffer

"Some of us worship in churches, some in synagogues, some on golf courses ... "  Adlai Stevenson
Hyman Roth to Michael Corleone: "We're bigger than US Steel."
Ben Hogan “The most important shot in golf is the next one”

Steve_ Shaffer

Re: Blue Heron Pines, Galloway, NJ in foreclosure...and now sold!!!!
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2012, 07:15:52 AM »
The new owner, former Eagles QB Ron Jaworski and current ESPN commentator, talks about his golf course portfolio:

http://articles.philly.com/2012-06-26/sports/32425543_1_jersey-shore-golf-business-jaws
"Some of us worship in churches, some in synagogues, some on golf courses ... "  Adlai Stevenson
Hyman Roth to Michael Corleone: "We're bigger than US Steel."
Ben Hogan “The most important shot in golf is the next one”

David Federman

Re: Blue Heron Pines, Galloway, NJ - a Jaworski turnaround!
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2014, 11:11:35 AM »
We played this Stephen Kay course last Friday. Ron Jaworski has done a remarkable job of maintaining the course in terrific condition  - fairways were excellent, greens fast and true. It still holds up overall as a really good test - in my mind the only weak hole is the first one - straightaway very short par 4. I played this course fairly regularly (together with a NLE Smyers East Course) in the past, but it had been a number of years since I was there. Highly recommend. It was inexpensive ($39.00 via GolfNow) and we played in less than 4 hours.  The staff is friendly and helpful and they have a good selection of beers on tap after the round.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back