News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

John Kavanaugh

Re: How Ted Bishop hit the skids
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2014, 09:25:37 AM »
Is the interview with Ted Bishop on morning drive live?  He is a sad broken man.

Terry Lavin

« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2014, 09:33:37 AM »
Just watched it. He's speaking at his celebrity funeral. A supreme display of bathos. "I won't be able to take my grandchildren to the PGA Championship or the Ryder Cup."
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 09:44:28 AM by Terry Lavin »
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.  H.L. Mencken

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2014, 09:40:34 AM »
This proves the value of winning.

Terry Lavin

« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2014, 09:46:19 AM »
This proves the value of winning.

I suppose so, but this guy would probably be a sore winner, too.
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.  H.L. Mencken

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2014, 09:59:25 AM »
Oddly enough I have sent my kids to golf camp at his course in Indianapolis and had no idea that Ted Bishop owned the course. I didn't even know Ted Bishop was from Indiana. I had never heard of Ted Bishop until the Ryder Cup. This is the first time I have ever heard him speak. I'm not on team Bishop.

He's toast with little green apple jam not because of a tweet, because he feels like a loser. Bobby Knight is a tough act to follow if you want to be a world class ass.

Howard Riefs

"Golf combines two favorite American pastimes: Taking long walks and hitting things with a stick."  ~P.J. O'Rourke

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back