News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Patrick_Mucci

Re: NCAA at Prairie Dunes
« Reply #225 on: June 04, 2014, 10:23:15 PM »
Scott,

I think Terry might also have been referencing dim witted morons who don't consider fairways 30 yards wide as being narrow on a windy site.

Or those who claimed the fairways were 40-45 yards wide when they didn't come close to that measurement.

In addition to a good memory, I also have friends who are "National" members and use the information they supply as "source" material.

Hence, I'm content with the accuracy of my statements

Scott Warren

« Reply #226 on: June 05, 2014, 01:36:56 AM »
Pat,

Don't forget you had this to say about PD members like those friends you now cite (on pg3 of this wonderful thread):

"They're not independent observers, they're inherently biased and isolated. They're defenders of their club's policies and as such they're naturally defensive when it comes to these subjects."

Moronically yours,
A 31yo who was in kindergarten last time you played PD

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #227 on: June 05, 2014, 07:26:15 AM »
Pat,

Don't forget you had this to say about PD members like those friends you now cite (on pg3 of this wonderful thread):

"They're not independent observers, they're inherently biased and isolated. They're defenders of their club's policies and as such they're naturally defensive when it comes to these subjects."

Moronically yours,

That's not a nap. That's a nap.

Patrick_Mucci

« Reply #228 on: June 05, 2014, 07:58:15 AM »
Pat,

Scott,

It's good to see that you've retained your dim witted moron status.

Did you see the phrase "defenders of their club's POLICIES" ?  ?  ?

There's a distinct difference between stating an opinion and defending club policies and citing physical facts.
For example.
I like the color that the club painted the maintenance barn versus the Maintenance Barn is painted green.
Or to simplify it for you.
The fairway on # 17 isn't narrow versus the fairway on # 17 measures 30 yards in the DZ.

Moronically yours,

Not to worry, Your posts confirm your exalted position in Ripley's as the only student to remain in Kindergarten for 26 years.
How many times did they have to get you a bigger desk ?
How does it feel to be older than the teacher ?

Brian Finn

« Reply #229 on: June 05, 2014, 08:52:49 AM »
Not to worry, Your posts confirm your exalted position in Ripley's as the only student to remain in Kindergarten for 26 years.

This is the best series of Mucci-isms I have seen in quite a while. 
New for 2023:  Cheraw SP, Grandfather, Clyne, Tenby, Pennard, Langland Bay, Southerndown, Pyle & Kenfig, Royal Porthcawl, Ashburnham, Rolls of Monmouth, Old Barnwell...

Scott Warren

« Reply #230 on: June 05, 2014, 09:06:53 AM »
Moronically yours,

;D ;D

I'll pay that, you crazy old bastard! (which is a compliment where I come from...)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back