News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jeff Schley

GM 2023 Rankings?
« on: August 05, 2023, 02:15:45 PM »
I was looking through the GM rankings and noticed the last one was 2021, I thought it was every 2 years they release a new update?
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice your gifts."
- Steve Prefontaine

Daryl David

Tom_Doak

Re: GM 2023 Rankings?
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2023, 07:28:42 PM »
That's the USA ranking, Daryl.  There will be a new world ranking sometime this fall . . . I think it will be toward the end of the year.

astavrides

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2023, 11:19:00 AM »
That's the USA ranking, Daryl.  There will be a new world ranking sometime this fall . . . I think it will be toward the end of the year.

What about the public course lists? I'm a little embarrassed to admit how often I've been checking the Golf website for the Top 100 public courses, Top 100 value courses, and Top Municipal Courses lists. It's been over 2 years since the last edition of those.

Peter Sayegh

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2023, 11:45:22 AM »

What about the public course lists? I'm a little embarrassed to admit how often I've been checking the Golf website for the Top 100 public courses, Top 100 value courses, and Top Municipal Courses lists. It's been over 2 years since the last edition of those.

You're not alone.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back