News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Sean_A

WORPLESDON 29 DECEMBER 2014 - A Break from the Holiday
« on: December 03, 2014, 05:40:32 AM »
There are two spots open for a game at Worpy on 29 December.  Breakfast at 10ish, golf at 11ish - £80 - no deposit.  We have six in:

Speed
Doc
Boony
Ed T
Tony Murphy
Yank

I will be keeping a close eye on the weather and will bail at the first sign of humidity above 60% - others can do as they wish  ;)  Pipe up on this thread if you wanna play...but forward an email address so I can keep you informed.

Ciao
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 05:49:19 AM by Sean_A »
New plays planned for 2024: Dunfanaghy, Fraserburgh, Hankley Common, Ashridge, Gog Magog Old & Cruden Bay St Olaf

Tony_Muldoon

Re: WORPLESDON 29 DECEMBER 2014 - A Break from the Holiday
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 06:32:42 AM »
There are two spots open for a game at Worpy on 29 December.  Breakfast at 10ish, golf at 11ish - £80 - no deposit.  We have six in:

Speed
Doc
Boony
Ed T
Tony Murphy  The Real Tin Man (can spot tomorrow's first spit of rain anywhere in the world, from his house in the Midlands, Today!).
Yank              The 60% Tin Man.

I will be keeping a close eye on the weather and will bail at the first sign of humidity above 60% - others can do as they wish  ;)  Pipe up on this thread if you wanna play...but forward an email address so I can keep you informed.

Ciao

Thanks for the offer but I shall have to decline as I've chosen to spend the holiday period be in a much wetter part of the country. Above edited for accuracy.  ;)
Let's make GCA grate again!

Sean_A

Re: WORPLESDON 29 DECEMBER 2014 - A Break from the Holiday
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 05:55:55 AM »
Spangles

Worpy is just a hop, skip and a jump from Padstow. 

Ciao
New plays planned for 2024: Dunfanaghy, Fraserburgh, Hankley Common, Ashridge, Gog Magog Old & Cruden Bay St Olaf

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back