News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Sean Heenan

Re: Caddies: Modern-Day Elevator Operators?
« Reply #225 on: April 23, 2013, 08:13:13 PM »
Sean,

What would you call a member who joined a club where caddies are required to be taken every time out who didn't take one?

That is the difference between you and I would no call that person anything!

Jud_T

« Reply #226 on: April 23, 2013, 08:58:08 PM »
Sean,

What would you call a member who joined a club where caddies are required to be taken every time out who didn't take one?

That is the difference between you and I would no call that person anything!

Apparently you have no qualms about making a dig about the "elite" hereabouts.  Welcome to Thunderdome.  Way to start off with a bang.
Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

Jeff Goldman

« Reply #227 on: April 24, 2013, 12:25:54 AM »
Sven:  I've seen it virtually everywhere.  Your nerve in lecturing me on this topic borders on comical.   I've forgotten more leather Burton bags than you've ever seen.  ;)  You think this is limited to one club?  LOL.  It's everywhere.  Frankly, the clubs around Chicago are among the very BEST when it comes to caddy programs ... and yet they ALLL send out doubles early even when they know full well they have a surplus of caddies -- forcing kids pick their ass in the shack for hours unnecessarily.   

Dave,

That is not true at OFCC
That was one hellacious beaver.

Scott Warren

« Reply #228 on: April 24, 2013, 04:33:43 AM »
The most ridiculous thing in this whole thread was the suggestion that Sven is young.

Though handing out nude lady golf tees at least qualifies him as young at heart.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back