News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Pete_Pittock

Re: One Man's Gad Round PRESTWICK
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2015, 10:31:35 PM »
When I was travelling to Scotland for golf I made arrangements to fly into Glasgow so that my final day was golf and lunch (and kummel) at Prestwick, then head to the hotels at Glasgow. I could turn in the car early and the next morning just walk from the hotel to airport check-in.

Another superb tour. +1

Sean_A

Re: One Man's Gad Round PRESTWICK
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2015, 11:37:54 AM »
Where I have to add - I have no idea how to play 15, or even the line to hit it from off the tee, but I know it was further right then I went. We sat and discussed it after the round, and there doesn't seem to be a obvious way to play the hole to me.

Colin

Yes, a very intimidating tee shot not least because balls are bombing in from 14 and 18 fairways  :)

Ciao
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 07:50:52 PM by Sean_A »
New plays planned for 2024: Fraserburgh, Turnberry, Isle of Harris, Benbecula, Askernish, Traigh, St Medan, Hankley Common, Ashridge, Gog Magog Old & Cruden Bay St Olaf

Peter Pallotta

Re: One Man's Gad Round PRESTWICK New
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2022, 02:35:30 PM »
A good look at Prestwick as it plays these days, as Rick Shiels continues his 'Break 75' series in the company of the head professional.

I'm not sure when and why Rick decided to add loud rock and roll music to his otherwise fine videos, in the interludes between golf shots or as background for the edited 'montages', but sadly he seems to be following the online trend in this regard.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S2gq-ZVSvEs
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 02:38:17 PM by PPallotta »

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back