News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Dónal Ó Ceallaigh

Re: Perranporth (The Craziest Links in the World) Tour + borrowed pics
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2022, 07:05:30 PM »
Easier to read:

https://www.golfcoursearchitecture.net/content/perranporth-appoints-lobb-partners-for-course-review

Thanks David. I don't know why, but I always have to re-size my text whenever I post a message.

Thomas Dai

« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2022, 03:11:21 AM »
"But I am not going to sterilise it – the rawness is an essential part of what makes Perranporth such a fabulous place to play.” Key.
atb

Brian Finn

« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2022, 11:06:05 AM »
"But I am not going to sterilise it – the rawness is an essential part of what makes Perranporth such a fabulous place to play.” Key.
atb
Having only played it for the first time a couple of months ago, I'd say Perranporth is among a very small group of truly unique courses I have seen.  Whatever work they do, I hope changes nothing about the course's character.  It sounds like Lobb is aligned with the members' desires, which is promising.  When I visited, the members we met were (rightfully) very proud of the course and how different it was, even when compared to its nearest neighbors.
New for 2023:  Cheraw SP, Grandfather, Clyne, Tenby, Pennard, Langland Bay, Southerndown, Pyle & Kenfig, Royal Porthcawl, Ashburnham, Rolls of Monmouth, Old Barnwell...

Tony_Muldoon

« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2022, 12:08:57 AM »
Easier to read:

https://www.golfcoursearchitecture.net/content/perranporth-appoints-lobb-partners-for-course-review

Thanks David. I don't know why, but I always have to re-size my text whenever I post a message.

It's clear you are not alone with this problem.

I don't know what the name is for the row of
'buttons ' that sit above the emoticons; but when Quoting,editing or adding an insert to a post, click on the last one (has two red square brackets on my tablet) and you won't experience resizing problems.
Let's make GCA grate again!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back