News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ian Andrew

Help Need Some Images Please
« on: January 21, 2012, 02:26:55 PM »
I have a number of lectures coming up this winter and find myself in need a few particular images. They must be large files
I would like a few better ones than I have.

1. Melbourne Sandbelt Courses - must large files only (small image is blurry projected) - mainly concentrating on grassing lines around greens, but anything cool will be helpful.

I'm talking about where Australia and Canada choose different paths in maintenance, design and approach. You can post here or email them to me.

Special requests:

1. few images of play at Royal Melbourne during Presidents Cup or any play during Australian Open
2. images of courses "browned" out during drought
3. Good one of Claude Crockford
4. Someone chipping, putting or flipping a wedge around the greens in action would be great

Please not any opinions are well worth emailing me or posting here too - I'll be interested to read them and potentially add something to the lecture

2. Grassing Lines - again must be large files - I need great examples where the selection of lines has made a difference with how a hole plays

Special request

1. 14th at Pebble's short grass left of green
2. Action shots where you can understand what they are trying to do.

Examples are really appreciated - I want to make sure I've missed no angle since this will be an unusual lecture to give (not out on a course)

You can email them to my address here or post them, either is fine, but they need to be large files for clarity.

Thanks in advance,

Ian Andrew
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 03:38:39 PM by Ian Andrew »

Ian Andrew

Re: Help Need Some Images Please
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 05:16:38 PM »
Thanks to those who have already contacted me - bad examples of grassing lines are as helpful as good ones.

Chip Gaskins

Re: Help Need Some Images Please
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 05:52:08 PM »
Ian

Check your email...Just sent you a link to my Flickr site.  I just uploaded a bunch of picture I took of Royal Melbourne last month with my SLR camera....as well as some of Merion #14 where the bunkers on the outside of the dogleg that are ten feet apart have completely different grassing lines...also some of Laurel Valley and Mt Ridge.  Hope they help!

Chip

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back