News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

PThomas

Re: I got a phone call last night--------------
« Reply #125 on: January 30, 2012, 09:35:30 PM »
Paul
  I noticed in your post that under your name there is a message that says  " junie b. rocks ". It caught my attention because my dad's name was junie Blaisdell. Was that message meant for me or just a coincidence??
Pete. It's a coincidence.   My dog is namedJunie b!
197 played, only 3 to go!!

Jason Hines

« Reply #126 on: January 30, 2012, 09:37:38 PM »

PThomas

« Reply #127 on: January 30, 2012, 09:43:07 PM »
Here is who Junie B. is at our house:

http://www.ecampus.com/junie-b-jones-her-big-fat-mouth-park/bk/9780679844075

That's who we named our dog after Jason, cause when she was a pup she waa a real brat like Junie B Jones!
197 played, only 3 to go!!

Pete Blaisdell

« Reply #128 on: January 31, 2012, 09:44:11 AM »
Paul & Jason

It's a small world , isit not??

My dad would have got a kick out of that.
' Golf courses are like wives and the prom queen doesn't always make for the best wife "

Jay Flemma

« Reply #129 on: January 31, 2012, 05:05:21 PM »
Here is who Junie B. is at our house:

http://www.ecampus.com/junie-b-jones-her-big-fat-mouth-park/bk/9780679844075

Jason, your dog is adorable, especially in that hat:)
Mackenzie, MacRayBanks, Maxwell, Doak, Dye, Strantz. @JayGolfUSA, GNN Radio Host of Jay's Plays www.cybergolf.com/writerscorner

Michael Wharton-Palmer

« Reply #130 on: February 01, 2012, 09:05:38 AM »
David Harsh...
Great post and so very true...the circumstances behind the way normally behaving people act strangley is a complex matter....just ask the many shrinks in this country who work with this dilemma on a regular basis.
Throwing rocks at glass buildings can be a dangerous road to go down...During some very dark personal times, I made some very rash , stupid and regretful decisions...for which I will duly pay for as long as I am living....I am totally responsible for those actions and never expected anything other than the punishment handed down.
That been said...once one has paid the price and dealt with the issues behind such rash actions, doesnt one deserve some form of forgiveness?

Drinking drunk and getting caught does not seem to get the same frown of disgust amongst golfers as cheating on the golf course...yet lives are at stake...at some point the reality of a situation should kick in...if people make a honest attempt to redeem themselves...make thier sincere apologies...perhaps even undertake the rehabilitation necessary...then dont  they deserve a second chance just like the "common" criminal ?..........just a thought.....

BCowan

« Reply #131 on: June 06, 2015, 11:32:50 PM »
Pete,

I came upon this thread and thoroughly enjoyed it.  Oldie but goodie. 

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back