1. Westwood, Bredemus original redone by Foster years ago, very good!
2. Windrose in all out drought conditions.
3. Trinity Forest, I expected awesome but awesome doesn't do it justice.
4. Galveston CC, neat old course with always crazy paspalum grass.
5. Royal Oaks, immaculate condition cool club with a kinda bleh course.
6. Memorial Park, fantastic as always.
7. See above.
8. Gus Wortham, very underrated muni that flies under the radar because of Memorial Park.
9. Crown Colony, time and tree management haven't been kind to this old Von Hagge/Devlin.
10. Sharpstown Park, flat and uninteresting surrounded by asian strip malls, and seedy apartments.