News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Stephen Davis

Re: Sun Mountain Or Clicgear?
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2012, 01:52:43 PM »
Howard,

I think they are both extremely nice, work very well and are easy to fold and unfold. I purchased the Clicgear 3.0 and couldn't be happier. For me the deciding factor was all of the extras you can get to customize the Clicgear. Really you can't go wrong with either one.

Andrew Brown

« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2012, 03:39:20 PM »
+1 for the Clicgear 3.

On the recommendation of a friend who had a 2.0, I had it purchased in the USA and shipped to me in Norway. A risky way to purchase, but pleased as punch with its performance and practicalities.

It helped me with my back pain problems that made carrying my bag difficult. But you don't exactly feel like a man, nor does one look cool, pushing it around.  ;D

Andrew

Ken Moum

« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2012, 03:57:42 PM »
My ONLY negative criticism of the contraption is the umbrella holder is not adjustable.  This is a major oversight that will often mean I cannot use the holder.  Otherwise, a fine machine.  Thanks again for all the input.

Ciao

Paul is correct... Clic makes an adjustable umbrella holder that screws into the fitting and allows quite a bit of angle.

K
Over time, the guy in the ideal position derives an advantage, and delivering him further  advantage is not worth making the rest of the players suffer at the expense of fun, variety, and ultimately cost -- Jeff Warne, 12-08-2010

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back