News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mike_Young

New for Masters this year...
« on: April 01, 2017, 08:56:46 AM »
I was just told by a friend who will be working there  the following is in for this year...

one of the more aggressive soft spikes will not be allowed this year

each professional wearing logos must have their daily clothing package approved at the beginning of the week for the week. 

putting after play during practice rounds will be in flat bottom shoes.

they have a new scanner that can detect even a metal filling in a tooth and all will pass through these

In the past some of the old timers have always brought in three people and sat them in a chairs and then would take their tickets and  go back out and bring in another three and they would all sit in the same place all day knowing that as long as they did not move they would not be caught.  If one needed to go the restroom they would just take a ticket and go.  This year such actions will be considered theft of services and will be arrested and prosecuted.

All sandwiches will be priced at 20% more than last year.

Health department required a slight change to the egg salad sandwich recipe

The new press building will require a special hologram

And for the best...Billy Payne will be retiring after the tourney..
"just standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona"

Tim Martin

Re: New for Masters this year...
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 09:04:33 AM »
Mike-Any relevant updates on the peach ice cream sandwich?

Michael Whitaker

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 11:11:55 AM »
In the past some of the old timers have always brought in three people and sat them in a chairs and then would take their tickets and  go back out and bring in another three and they would all sit in the same place all day knowing that as long as they did not move they would not be caught.  If one needed to go the restroom they would just take a ticket and go.  This year such actions will be considered theft of services and will be arrested and prosecuted.
Mike - how is this possible? I thought you had to scan the badge when leaving in order for it to be OK for reentry. How would you do that if no one was wearing the badge... unless there was inside assistance.

I did get an email from ANGC last week telling me that starting this year the exit/reentry feature of the badge could only be done three times per day. How many knuckleheads were getting in on a badge!!! No wonder the place has gotten overpacked with "patrons."  :o
"Solving the paradox of proportionality is the heart of golf architecture."  - Tom Doak (11/20/05)

Mike_Young

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2017, 11:29:37 AM »
Michael, I really don't know I was just making all the stuff up for April fools ha ha

Michael Whitaker

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2017, 11:55:29 AM »
Ha, ha!

I did find this one item that I thought you might enjoy:

Prune-flavored condoms for singles ages 50+
"Solving the paradox of proportionality is the heart of golf architecture."  - Tom Doak (11/20/05)

Mike_Young

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2017, 12:07:12 PM »
Sweet

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back