News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Steve Kline

Re: Whip it Out: Post your Top 25 Courses Played
« Reply #825 on: October 14, 2013, 03:50:13 PM »
Pine Valley
Ballyneal
Kingsley
Pacific Dunes
Pinehurst #2

TOC
Bandon Trails
LACC North
Camargo
Riviera

Old MacDonald
Pebble Beach
Cruden Bay
Royal Dornoch
North Berwick

Royal Aberdeen
Dormie
Bandon Dunes
Pine Needles
NCR South

Country Club of Columbus (GA)
Kohler-River Course
Prestwick
Spyglass Hill
TPC Sawgrass

My previous list as of September 2011:

Pine Valley
Ballyneal
Kingsley
Pacific Dunes
Pinehurst #2

TOC
Bandon Trails
Camargo
Riviera
Old MacDonald

Pebble Beach
Cruden Bay
Royal Dornoch
Cruden Bay
North Berwick

Bandon Dunes
Pine Needles
Royal Aberdeen
NCR South
Country Club of Columbus (GA)

Kohler-River Course
Muirfield Village
Prestwick
Spyglass Hill
TPC Sawgrass

JC Jones

« Reply #826 on: October 14, 2013, 03:52:43 PM »
Mark,

Interesting ranking.  Have you really played 17 courses better than TOC?  What was the wind like when you played it?

Jud, we played late in the afternoon and the wind was 1-2 clubs, with 1 playing downwind and 18 into the wind.

One of the biggest mistakes in my golfing life was taking a caddie the day I played TOC.  As you know, I'm a fairly short hitting straight hitter.  Every hole the caddie gave me a line, and I hit it.  I shot 71 and really (for me) didn't miss a shot all day.  Not only did I not hit it in the trouble, I didn't even know it was there.  I missed so much of the experience of figuring out how to get around The Old Course that even putting it at 18 is a stretch.  I may just be there because I had a great time playing the golf course with my Dad.

Like I said in my previous couple posts, a return visit may significantly change my opinion.

What I love about Saltzman's rankings is that he has the depth of courses to back it up.  Great list, Mark!
I get it, you are mad at the world because you are an adult caddie and few people take you seriously.

Excellent spellers usually lack any vision or common sense.

I know plenty of courses that are in the red, and they are killing it.

Michael George

« Reply #827 on: October 15, 2013, 01:17:39 PM »
Mark - have you played Pikewood?  I would have thought that you would have made that relatively short trip by now.
"First come my wife and children.  Next comes my profession--the law. Finally, and never as a life in itself, comes golf" - Bob Jones

Mark Saltzman

« Reply #828 on: October 15, 2013, 01:22:05 PM »
Mark - have you played Pikewood?  I would have thought that you would have made that relatively short trip by now.

Not yet, but a long weekend trip to the Pittsburgh area + a day at Pikewood is likely for next year!

Alan Strachan

« Reply #829 on: October 15, 2013, 01:38:57 PM »
1 Pine Valley
2 RCD
3 Royal Dornoch
4 TOC
5 Castle Stuart
6 Royal Aberdeen
7 Royal Portrush
8 Merion
9 North Berwick
10 New Course (St. Andrews)
11 Kingsbarns
12 Pacific Dunes
13 Walton Heath Old
14 Ganton
15 Birkdale
16 Carnoustie
17 Lahinch
18 Bandon Trails
19 Walton Heath New
20 Cruden Bay
21 Carne
22 Enniscrone
23 Portmarnock
24 St George's Hill
25 Morfontaine

Bill McKinley

« Reply #830 on: November 13, 2013, 03:52:57 PM »
Here was mine from October of last year...

Merion East
LACC North
Oakmont
The Old Course
Muirfield

Seminole
Riviera
Turnberry (Ailsa)
Camargo
Oakland Hills (South)

Carnoustie
Fox Chapel
Kingsbarns
Muirfield Village
Yeamans Hall

Pinehurst #2
Oak Hill (East)
Bethpage (Black)
Kiawah Island (Ocean)
Canterbury

Loch Lomond
Mountain Lake
Indian Creek
Brookside (Canton)
Laurel Valley

And here it is as of Today! (New additions are in CAPS)

NATIONAL GOLF LINKS OF AMERICA
SHINNECOCK HILLS
Los Angeles CC - North
Merion - East
Oakmont

The Old Course
Muirfield
Seminole
CHICAGO GOLF CLUB
Turnberry - Ailsa

CRYSTAL DOWNS
Riviera
MAIDSTONE
Carnoustie
Camargo

Oakland Hills - South
Kingsbarns
Fox Chapel
KINGSLEY CLUB
Muirfleld Village

Yeamans Hall
Pinehurst #2
Ocean Course at Kiawah
Canterbury
Canton Brookside

---Honorable Mention to Loch Lomond, Indian Creek and Mountain Lake.  I can't believe those aren't in my Top 25.  But I guess that's a good thing right!!
2016 Highlights:  Streamsong Blue (3/17); Streamsong Red (3/17); Charles River Club (5/16); The Country Club - Brookline (5/17); Myopia Hunt Club (5/17); Fishers Island Club (5/18); Aronomink GC (10/16); Pine Valley GC (10/17); Somerset Hills CC (10/18)

Tim Martin

« Reply #831 on: November 13, 2013, 04:15:38 PM »
As of today:

Top 5 (No particular order):

St Andrews Old
Ballybunion Old
Pine Valley
Kingsbarnes
Baltimore CC Five Farms

6 Through 15 (No particular order):

Leven
Tobacco Road
Baltusrol Lower
Dormie Club
Saucon Valley Old
Lehigh CC
Lancaster CC
St Andrews New
Hershey CC West
CC of York

16 Through 25 (No particular order):

Carnoustie
Dooks
Baltusrol Upper
Saucon Valley Weyhill
Philly Cricket Wissahickon [Pre-renovation - Post-renovation could move this up to the higher grouping based on the posted progress]
Philmont North
Crail Balcomie [tough because the location is so magical, the course generally doesn't merit the higher grouping though]
Saucon Valley Grace
Mid-Pines
Mark Twain GC [yes, it is that good]

Others I considered: Hershey CC East, DuPont, Fota Island Deerpark Course, Ballyhack, West Shore CC and Lebanon CC

Jim-Every time I see CC of York referenced I think about how good that golf course is. An exceptional piece of land and an awesome collection of holes. Next year we need to roll in there early and play 36 as I can't wait to do it again!

Jim Sherma

« Reply #832 on: November 13, 2013, 04:22:10 PM »
As of today:

Top 5 (No particular order):

St Andrews Old
Ballybunion Old
Pine Valley
Kingsbarnes
Baltimore CC Five Farms

6 Through 15 (No particular order):

Leven
Tobacco Road
Baltusrol Lower
Dormie Club
Saucon Valley Old
Lehigh CC
Lancaster CC
St Andrews New
Hershey CC West
CC of York

16 Through 25 (No particular order):

Carnoustie
Dooks
Baltusrol Upper
Saucon Valley Weyhill
Philly Cricket Wissahickon [Pre-renovation - Post-renovation could move this up to the higher grouping based on the posted progress]
Philmont North
Crail Balcomie [tough because the location is so magical, the course generally doesn't merit the higher grouping though]
Saucon Valley Grace
Mid-Pines
Mark Twain GC [yes, it is that good]

Others I considered: Hershey CC East, DuPont, Fota Island Deerpark Course, Ballyhack, West Shore CC and Lebanon CC

Jim-Every time I see CC of York referenced I think about how good that golf course is. An exceptional piece of land and an awesome collection of holes. Next year we need to roll in there early and play 36 as I can't wait to do it again!

Tim

I'm going to try to set something up in the spring where we could do CC of York and the Hershey courses as well. Unfortunately I have no Lancaster access as that with Hershey West and York would make for an awsome three course set. Lebanon CC is good Alex Findlay and is really worth playing as well.

I made it down to York one time after we played and it showed just as strongly on the replay.

David Davis

« Reply #833 on: November 13, 2013, 05:17:54 PM »
Top 25 played/best experiences: - not necessarily the best courses according to other peoples rankings.

1. Cypress Point - best course and best experience hands down.
2. Noordwijkse - my home course (and favorite club) where I play a majority of my golf, it's my favorite place in The Netherlands by a mile and I could easily spend everyday there. I even miss it when I'm abroad or haven't been there in a couple days. It's not perfect but it's really that good and getting better in the years to come. It's home what can I say!
3. Royal County Down - best links course on the planet
4. Kingston Heath - amazing course, fastest greens I've ever touched, most hospitable and honorable welcome I've ever and likely will ever receive plus the friendliest members of any club I've ever been.
5. Pacific Dunes (only course on my list I've played more than once, definitely something to be said for that)
6. Cruden Bay - enough fun, quirk and humor to wet yourself.
7. Kingsbarns - one of my best rounds ever, perfect day, great company and awesome caddy.
8. Pebble Beach - windforce 7 and US Open tees. Best $495 I've ever spent.
9. Ballybunion Old - got my but kicked by the most beautiful and best golfing woman I've ever been engaged to.
10. Lahinch - Same as BalleyBunion only a day earlier. Just a great time.
11. Royal Dornoch - Gorse in bloom, sunny and all to myself with a hilarious caddy.
12. Old Course St. Andrews - expect this to move up my list, rough go out the first time, waited for hours to get a slot, cold, stiff as hell and scariest first tee shot I'll ever have. Harshly humiliating first 9 culmination with a broken window in the Old Course Hotel on the Road Hole. One day revenge will be mine.
13. Royal Melbourne Composite (played during drought and course was very brown) or I think it would be higher.
14. Waterville - last day of my trip with that beautiful golfing lady. Great course.
15. Royal Portrush - rarely played so bad and found the cup and the pin so often.
16. European Club - just a great and unique links.
17. Muirfield - accept the persecution of having it so far down the list. Might need another go now that I've seen more in order to appreciate it the way some of you other do. I expect it to one day move up my list.
18. NSW - warm sun, wind and links, g'day mate! Plus one of the most beautiful holes on the planet.
19. Carnoustie - dare I say it was beautiful (not the town), gorse in bloom and very solid play.
20. Whistling Straits - Just a great day though a touch intimidated from the back tees at the start, 47 - 37 to win our match for charity.
21. Shoreacres (more due to my playing companions) - narrowest driving range I've ever seen, opposite of the fairways.
22. Old Head of Kinsale - tee box on the second hole, my pro am partner started to cry, I stood between her and the cliff for security. Windforce 6 left to right, I'll catch you when you get blown over.
23. Royal St. Georges - perfect, very windy day with 3 gentlemen with enough "I'm not worthy" golf knowledge for a lifetime.
24. De Pan - Utrecht - proving you just don't need the heathland courses of England, every bit as good if not better than the best.
25. Royal Aberdeen - perhaps the best maintained links course I've ever seen and for certain the fastest greens.

Opinions change sometimes: I expect this ranking to change considerably next year.

1. Cypress Point - best course and best experience hands down.
2. Noordwijkse - my home course (and favorite club) where I play a majority of my golf, it's my favorite place in The Netherlands by a mile and I could easily spend everyday there. I even miss it when I'm abroad or haven't been there in a couple days. It's not perfect but it's really that good and getting better in the years to come. It's home what can I say!
3. Royal County Down - best links course on the planet
4. Pine Valley - tough, tough course if it were in original form and not so grown in I think it would be higher.
4. Kingston Heath - amazing course, fastest greens I've ever touched, most hospitable and honorable welcome I've ever and likely will ever receive plus the friendliest members of any club I've ever been.
5. Pacific Dunes (only course on my list I've played more than once, definitely something to be said for that)
6. Cruden Bay - enough fun, quirk and humor to wet yourself.
7. Wolf Point - Maybe it should be higher.
7. Kingsbarns - one of my best rounds ever, perfect day, great company and awesome caddy.
8. Pebble Beach - windforce 7 and US Open tees. Best $495 I've ever spent.
9. Ballybunion Old - got my but kicked by the most beautiful and best golfing woman I've ever been engaged to.
10. Lahinch - Same as BalleyBunion only a day earlier. Just a great time.
11. Royal Dornoch - Gorse in bloom, sunny and all to myself with a hilarious caddy.
12. Old Course St. Andrews - expect this to move up my list, rough go out the first time, waited for hours to get a slot, cold, stiff as hell and scariest first tee shot I'll ever have. Harshly humiliating first 9 culmination with a broken window in the Old Course Hotel on the Road Hole. One day revenge will be mine.
13. Royal Melbourne Composite (played during drought and course was very brown) or I think it would be higher.
14. Waterville - last day of my trip with that beautiful golfing lady. Great course.
15. Royal Portrush - rarely played so bad and found the cup and the pin so often.
16 Sand Hills - my best round ever earns it a top 20.
16. European Club - just a great and unique links.
17. Muirfield - accept the persecution of having it so far down the list. Might need another go now that I've seen more in order to appreciate it the way some of you other do. I expect it to one day move up my list.
18. Oakmont - historical, industrial but good enough for my top 20 I guess.
18. NSW - warm sun, wind and links, g'day mate! Plus one of the most beautiful holes on the planet.
19. Carnoustie - dare I say it was beautiful (not the town), gorse in bloom and very solid play.
20. Whistling Straits - Just a great day though a touch intimidated from the back tees at the start, 47 - 37 to win our match for charity.
21. Shoreacres (more due to my playing companions) - narrowest driving range I've ever seen, opposite of the fairways.
22. Old Head of Kinsale - tee box on the second hole, my pro am partner started to cry, I stood between her and the cliff for security. Windforce 6 left to right, I'll catch you when you get blown over.
23. Royal St. Georges - perfect, very windy day with 3 gentlemen with enough "I'm not worthy" golf knowledge for a lifetime.
24. De Pan - Utrecht - proving you just don't need the heathland courses of England, every bit as good if not better than the best.
25. Royal Aberdeen - perhaps the best maintained links course I've ever seen and for certain the fastest greens.
[/quote]
Sharing the greatest experiences in golf.

IG: @top100golftraveler
www.lockharttravelclub.com

BCowan

« Reply #834 on: November 16, 2013, 12:51:31 PM »
As of Today

Inverness
UofM (and i went to OSU)
Naples National
Battle Creek CC
Kingsley Club
OSU Scarlet
Calusa Pines
Groose Ile
Radrick Farms
Scioto
Mid Pines
Sylvania CC
Plum Hollow CC
Western Golf and CC
Double Eagle
Barton Hills (played before renovation it was avg Ross)
World Woods (pine barrons)
Caledonia
Ocala Golf club (muni) great potential
Washtenaw CC
Roseland (played pre renovation)Windsor Muni
Elks Run cinci
Muirfield Village

Courses playing in a week: Pine Needles and Southern Pines
Courses to be played in next 12 months:  Orchard Lake CC, Franklin Hills, Crystal Downs, Forrest Dunes, The Golf Club, Moraine, Camargo, Kirtland, Canton Brookside, Oakland Hills N/S, Dearborn CC, Belevedere, and Canterbury.  

Mac Plumart

« Reply #835 on: November 17, 2013, 12:58:05 PM »
I think I'm done seeing new courses for the year, so here's my updated list. And this is, indeed, a list of my Top 25 FAVORITE places to play golf.

The Golf Club
Dismal River Doak
The Old Course
Old MacDonald
Sand Hills
NGLA
Pinehurst #2
Shinnecock Hills
Kiawah Ocean
Friar's Head
Muirfield
Dismal River Nicklaus
Kingsley Club
Shoreacres
Cal Club
Sebonack
Chicago Golf
Fishers Island
Peachtree
Prairie Dunes
Rock Creek
Valley Club
Camargo
The Honors Course
Bandon Dunes

Sidenote...I went through every course I've played and spent some time thinking about all of them, in order to derive this list.  During the process of thinking about all the courses I've played, I gathered a deeper appreciation for the work of Mike Strantz.  Now, his designs are not among my favorites...but, nevertheless, I appreciate what he has done with his golf courses now, more than ever.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 01:00:09 PM by Mac Plumart »
Sportsman/Adventure loving golfer.

BHoover

« Reply #836 on: November 17, 2013, 01:47:07 PM »
Here's my list of personal favorites (admittedly, I haven't played much outside of Ohio...I'm working on that):

Canton Brookside
Kirtland
Canterbury
The Golf Club
Kingsley
Timuquana
Scioto
Muirfield Village
Double Eagle
NCR South
Mayfield
Sawgrass CC
Tobacco Road
Southern Pines
Pete Dye GC
Firestone South
OSU Scarlet
Congress Lake
Longaberger
Granville
Fowlers Mill
Clovernook
Columbus CC
Brookside (Columbus)
Sunridge Canyon

Next year, I hope to add a few more to the list--Oakland Hills, Indianwood (Old), Battle Creek CC, Inverness, Holston Hills, The Country Club (Pepper Pike), Moraine and perhaps a Raynor such as Fox Chapel or Camargo.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 02:09:09 PM by Brian Hoover »

Sean Leary

« Reply #837 on: November 17, 2013, 10:03:06 PM »
I think I'm done seeing new courses for the year, so here's my updated list. And this is, indeed, a list of my Top 25 FAVORITE places to play golf.

The Golf Club
Dismal River Doak
The Old Course
Old MacDonald
Sand Hills
NGLA
Pinehurst #2
Shinnecock Hills
Kiawah Ocean
Friar's Head
Muirfield
Dismal River Nicklaus
Kingsley Club
Shoreacres
Cal Club
Sebonack
Chicago Golf
Fishers Island
Peachtree
Prairie Dunes
Rock Creek
Valley Club
Camargo
The Honors Course
Bandon Dunes

Sidenote...I went through every course I've played and spent some time thinking about all of them, in order to derive this list.  During the process of thinking about all the courses I've played, I gathered a deeper appreciation for the work of Mike Strantz.  Now, his designs are not among my favorites...but, nevertheless, I appreciate what he has done with his golf courses now, more than ever.

Surprised Ballyneal doesn't make the top 25 based on what I know you like. It may well be 26 but any feedback on why it doesn't make your top 25?

Mac Plumart

« Reply #838 on: November 17, 2013, 10:54:20 PM »
Hey Sean...

There are a couple of things about Ballyneal that don't make it ideal for me and what I like.  The biggest is the fact that it is walking only and I struggle walking that terrain with my two fake hips.

jonathan_becker

« Reply #839 on: November 17, 2013, 11:00:47 PM »
Hoover,

Canton Brookside #1?!  

35 pages and 75,000 views before someone finally got it right.  ;)

BHoover

« Reply #840 on: November 17, 2013, 11:06:41 PM »
Hoover,

Canton Brookside #1?!  

35 pages and 75,000 views before someone finally got it right.  ;)

It helps to not have a long list from which to choose. But Canton Brookside is still awesome.

Ari Techner

« Reply #841 on: November 18, 2013, 12:19:17 AM »
Updated list:

1- Sand Hills
2- Royal County Down
3- Oakmont
4- Muirfield
5- National GL
6- Cypress Point
7- Pine Valley
8- Prairie Dunes
9- Old Course
10- Merion
11- Fishers Island
12- Shinnecock
13- Chicago GC
14- Lahinch
15- Pacific Dunes
16- #2
17- Dormie Club
18- Crystal Downs
19- SFGC
20- Friars Head
21- Royal Cinque Ports
22- Shoreacres
23- Ballybunion
24- Franklin Hills
25- Seminole

Jud_T

« Reply #842 on: November 18, 2013, 08:35:35 AM »
Updated list:

1- Sand Hills
2- Royal County Down
3- Oakmont
4- Muirfield
5- National GL
6- Cypress Point
7- Pine Valley
8- Prairie Dunes
9- Old Course
10- Merion
11- Fishers Island
12- Shinnecock
13- Chicago GC
14- Lahinch
15- Pacific Dunes
16- #2
17- Dormie Club
18- Crystal Downs
19- SFGC
20- Friars Head
21- Royal Cinque Ports
22- Shoreacres
23- Ballybunion
24- Franklin Hills
25- Seminole

Ari,

You really ought to get out more ;).  What are your favorite hidden gems?
Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

Joe Jemsek

« Reply #843 on: November 18, 2013, 10:28:33 AM »
I'm always asked what's my favorite course, I find it a hard question to answer, beacuse I love many courses for different reasons. It's hard to compare playing the Oakmont Swat, to standing on the 7th at Pebble just as the sun breaks throught the clouds. The experience sometimes outweights the the quality of the course. Additionally I rarely find a golf course I can't love for one reason or another. 

1 Oakmont CC
2 Chicago Golf
3 Ballybunion-old
4 Cherry Hills(pre-reno)
5 Pine Tree GC
6 Sea Island
7 Pebble Beach
8 Seminole
9  LACC-North(pre-reno)
10 Pipping Rock
11 Lahinch
12 Stanwich GC(pre-reno)
13 Country Club - Boston
14 Royal Montreal
15 Pasatiempo
16 Cog Hill - Dubsdread
17 Whilsting Straits
18 Crooked Stick
19 Atlanta Athletic Club
20 East Lake
21 Medinah #3
22 Streamsong - CC
23 Castle Pines
24 Palmetto GC
25 Cuscowilla GC

Next five - Sand Creek GC - OH, CC of Colorado, Dismal River - Red, Boston GC, Hazeltine National
Have clubs, will travel

Ari Techner

« Reply #844 on: November 18, 2013, 12:50:50 PM »
Updated list:

1- Sand Hills
2- Royal County Down
3- Oakmont
4- Muirfield
5- National GL
6- Cypress Point
7- Pine Valley
8- Prairie Dunes
9- Old Course
10- Merion
11- Fishers Island
12- Shinnecock
13- Chicago GC
14- Lahinch
15- Pacific Dunes
16- #2
17- Dormie Club
18- Crystal Downs
19- SFGC
20- Friars Head
21- Royal Cinque Ports
22- Shoreacres
23- Ballybunion
24- Franklin Hills
25- Seminole

Ari,

You really ought to get out more ;).  What are your favorite hidden gems?

Jud,

Some of my favorite hidden gems:

Franklin Hills - Franklin, MI
Lookout Mtn - Lookout Mtn, GA
Western Golf and CC - Redford, MI
Lawsonia Links - Green Lake, WI
Kirtland CC - Kirtland, OH
Indianwood Old - Lake Orion, MI
Floosmoor CC - Homewood, IL
Sequatchie Valley - S. Pittsburgh, TN
St. Louis CC - St. Louis, MO

Alex Miller

« Reply #845 on: November 18, 2013, 01:09:00 PM »
I think I've hit my big ones for the year, and it's been a while so...

1.  NGLA
2.  Cypress Point
3.  The Old Course
4.  North Berwick
5.  Muirfield
6.  Pacific Dunes
7.  Ballyneal

8.  LACC North (pre-reno)

9.  Bandon Trails
10. Pinehurst #2
11. Rustic Canyon
12. Riviera
13. Pasatiempo
14. The Valley Club
15. Exmoor CC
16. Elie
17. Crail (Balcomie)

18. Old Macdonald
19. Sebonack
20. Pine Needles
21. St. George's
22. Wilshire CC
22. Stone Eagle

23. PGA West Stadium
24. Bandon Dunes
25. Palos Verdes CC (mid-reno)

Mac Plumart

« Reply #846 on: November 18, 2013, 05:13:35 PM »
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Nice, Alex...nice!

Alex Miller

« Reply #847 on: November 18, 2013, 06:17:53 PM »
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Nice, Alex...nice!

Thanks! The list has improved dramatically in the last 2 years. Still a lot to see though :D

Bill McKinley

« Reply #848 on: November 18, 2013, 08:27:51 PM »
Alex and Joe,

You both listed LACC North pre renovation. Just curious if you have played it both pre and post reno? And if so, why do you say you prefer it pre reno?

Thanks!
Bill
2016 Highlights:  Streamsong Blue (3/17); Streamsong Red (3/17); Charles River Club (5/16); The Country Club - Brookline (5/17); Myopia Hunt Club (5/17); Fishers Island Club (5/18); Aronomink GC (10/16); Pine Valley GC (10/17); Somerset Hills CC (10/18)

Alex Miller

« Reply #849 on: November 18, 2013, 08:35:36 PM »
Alex and Joe,

You both listed LACC North pre renovation. Just curious if you have played it both pre and post reno? And if so, why do you say you prefer it pre reno?

Thanks!
Bill

Have only played it pre-reno.

I'm sure I will prefer it post-reno... when I do get the chance to play it. The pictures look incredible!

Even pre-reno I prefer LACC North to a number of courses others may like more, but the routing, land forms, strategy, etc... was there before for the most part. I'm excited to play the course-within-the-course when the time comes!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back