News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Greg Gilson

Re: Whip it Out: Post your Top 25 Courses Played
« Reply #725 on: September 23, 2012, 09:38:58 PM »
I know it's an old topic but i've just joined the Discussion Group! Please note that these are my personal "FAVOURITES" (as opposed to trying to split hairs over "BEST" or "TOP"). Just like Eric above I'm posting this list today - recognising there will be a potential bunch of changes in a fortnight. Taking off tomorrow for a sprint around the US Midwest and fortunate enough to have games arranged at Crystal Downs, Shoreacres, Inverness, Oakland Hills, Scioto, Muirfield Village & Camargo with excursions to St Georges in the middle & Riviera on the way home. Sometimes life throws you a diamond or 2!

1.   St Andrews(Old)
2.   Cypress Point
3.   Pine Valley
4.   Pacific Dunes
5.   Cruden Bay
6.   Merion(East)
7.   Morfontaine
8.   Royal Dornoch
9.   New South Wales
10.   Sunningdale(Old)
11.   Whistling Straits(Straits)
12.   Bandon Dunes
13.   Cape Kidnappers
14.   Kiawah Island(Ocean)
15.   Chambers Bay
16.   Casa de Campo (Teeth of the Dog)
17.   Kawana (Fuji)
18.   Ballybunion(Old)
19.   Hirono
20.   Muirfield
21.   Bandon Trails
22.   Royal County Down
23.   San Francisco
24.   Kingston Heath
25.   Prairie Dunes

The next bunch includes Chicago, Royal Melbourne (West), Turnberry(Ailsa), Lahinch, Loch Lomond, Swinley Forest, Royal Cinque Ports, Machrihanish, Western Gailes, St Germain

Stay tuned.

Jud_T

« Reply #726 on: September 24, 2012, 08:39:16 AM »
Greg,

Impressive list.  But Whistling Straights and Bandon Dunes above Ballybunion, RCD, Chicago and Lahinch?  Seriously?
Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

Eric Smith

« Reply #727 on: September 24, 2012, 01:31:31 PM »

I suppose the impetus for my posting this list is to see what it looks like after my September trip to England and Scotland for the BUDA, where I'll be playing 10 links courses (including The Old Course) for the first time. An adventure I've been looking forward to for many many years.

well.  We're waiting...

Still more golf to play, Mark! Honestly, right now I doubt I would craft a new list without simply plopping down all of the courses I played in Scotland and England atop my previous list - but where's the fun in that? ;D  No, I imagine I'll put some thought into a list when the season's over and post it here as I too would like to know what it would look like. I think...

One nugget --The Renaissance Club blew my socks off and, other than St Andrews, is the course I've been day dreaming of incessantly ever since!

Greg Gilson

« Reply #728 on: September 24, 2012, 04:18:31 PM »
Whistling Straights and Bandon Dunes above Ballybunion, RCD, Chicago and Lahinch?  Seriously?

Hi Jud, i guess that's the beauty of "FAVOURITE" versus "BEST". I have a sometimes fluid set of personal criteria that is roughly based on “the experience” I had on my round(s) at each course
   -“Experience” =
      -50% - Quality of the course architecture (especially variety, challenge & quirk)
      -25% - Quality of atmosphere, history, conditions
      -25% - How much fun I had, desire to return, “if I had 1 last round”

I use this as a starting point but the last criteria (the "desire to return" one) i let trump the others in a close vote.

That said, i see this sort of thing sas being like the Miss Universe pageant - all the candidates are really, really, really beautiful and probably its actually impossible to pick the most beautiful contestant. However, everyone gets a chance to put them in their own personal favourite order. Some like blondes, some prefer brunettes. My guess is i go for redheads when it comes to GCA?

Greg Gilson

« Reply #729 on: October 17, 2012, 06:07:41 PM »
I posted here on September 24 just before taking off for a couple of weeks in US midwest (with a 6 hour detour to Toronto!). As expected there were a few changes to my list which now reads as below. Only 2 (Shoreacres & Crystal Downs moved into my Top 25 :

1.   St Andrews(Old)
2.   Cypress Point
3.   Pine Valley
4.   Pacific Dunes
5.   Cruden Bay
6.   Merion(East)
7.   Morfontaine
8.   Royal Dornoch
9.   New South Wales
10.   Sunningdale(Old)
11.   Shoreacres
12.   Whistling Straits(Straits)
13.   Bandon Dunes
14.   Cape Kidnappers
15.   Kiawah Island(Ocean)
16.   Chambers Bay
17.   Casa de Campo (Teeth of the Dog)
18.   Kawana (Fuji)
19.   Ballybunion(Old)
20.   Hirono
21.   Crystal Downs
22.   Muirfield
23.   Bandon Trails
24.   Royal County Down
25.   San Francisco

The Next 25 now reads:

1.   Kingston Heath
2.   Prairie Dunes
3.   Royal St Georges
4.   Chicago
5.   Royal Melbourne (West)
6.   Turnberry(Ailsa)
7.   Lahinch
8.   TPC(Sawgrass)
9.   Loch Lomond
10.   Swinley Forest
11.   Camargo
12.   Carnoustie(Championship)
13.   Royal Cinque Ports
14.   Machrihanish
15.   Western Gailes
16.   St Germain
17.   Ganton
18.   Kingsbarns
19.   Ballyneal
20.   Tobacco Road
21.   Pebble Beach
22.   North Berwick
23.   The National(Old)
24.   Fountainbleau
25.   Pinehurst #2

So many beautiful women, so little room.

David Davis

« Reply #730 on: October 17, 2012, 07:37:31 PM »
Greg, nice list. So your next 25, since you've numbered them I"m assuming you mean that in that order but then again that way it reads like a logistical nightmare. I'm kind of hoping for you that you group them into order based on area as there's some serious jet lag there.

One thing that sticks out to me and I know it's your list and your favorites but you had more fun at Chamber's Bay then you did at hands down the best links course in the world? You must of had one seriously horrible day of hard wind and rain at RCD.
Sharing the greatest experiences in golf.

IG: @top100golftraveler
www.lockharttravelclub.com

Bill McKinley

« Reply #731 on: October 17, 2012, 08:04:54 PM »
Here's mine as of Sept 2011...

Oakmont
TOC
Muirfield
Seminole
Turnberry (Alisa)

Oakland Hills (South)
Oak Hill (East)
Kiawah Island (Ocean)
Kingsbarns
Bethpage (Black)

Carnoustie
Indian Creek
Fox Chapel
Loch Lomond
Canterbury

Scioto
Inverness
Laurel Valley
Pepper Pike Club
Isleworth

Pete Dye Club
The Sharon Club
Kiawah Island (Cassique)
Canton Brookside
Princeville Resort (Prince)

And here it is now (additions are in caps)

MERION EAST
LACC NORTH
Oakmont
The Old Course
Muirfield

Seminole
RIVIERA
Turnberry (Ailsa)
CAMARGO
Oakland Hills (South)

Carnoustie
Fox Chapel
Kingsbarns
MUIRFIELD VILLAGE
YEAMANS HALL

Pinehurst #2
Oak Hill (East)
Bethpage (Black)
Kiawah Island (Ocean)
Canterbury

Loch Lomond
MOUNTAIN LAKE
Indian Creek
Brookside (Canton)
Laurel Valley
2016 Highlights:  Streamsong Blue (3/17); Streamsong Red (3/17); Charles River Club (5/16); The Country Club - Brookline (5/17); Myopia Hunt Club (5/17); Fishers Island Club (5/18); Aronomink GC (10/16); Pine Valley GC (10/17); Somerset Hills CC (10/18)

Greg Gilson

« Reply #732 on: October 18, 2012, 03:52:12 PM »
Greg, nice list. So your next 25, since you've numbered them I"m assuming you mean that in that order but then again that way it reads like a logistical nightmare. I'm kind of hoping for you that you group them into order based on area as there's some serious jet lag there.

One thing that sticks out to me and I know it's your list and your favorites but you had more fun at Chamber's Bay then you did at hands down the best links course in the world? You must of had one seriously horrible day of hard wind and rain at RCD.

Hi David, i may have misrepresented this. The "Next 25" is my 26-50. I actually have a "Favourite 50" with a "Next Lot" (courses that didn't quite make the Favourite 50. I have been lucky to have had a couple of leave passes already this year so i am restricted to barracks for 6+ months. However, i have a bunch of plans in place for 2013 with visits to Mexico, an extended tour through NE USA with a quick stop on the US West Coast. There's a "Next 15" in that lot. All that said, when you're based in Australia, there has been plenty of jet lag getting to this point already.

I cannot wait to get back to RCD - only played there once before and that was 20 years ago (I'm much smarter now!). It's still way up there on my list already, of course. I do admit to having a HUUUUUGE course crush on Chambers Bay so most good judges probably think i'm all starry eyed about it. So be it.

Greg Gilson

« Reply #733 on: October 18, 2012, 04:08:59 PM »
Hi Bill, its interesting seeing the change over time. If i read your lists correctly, Scioto & Inverness were rated above Laurel Valey in 2011. In 2012 Scioto & Inverness drop out but Laurel Valleyt still there. Not saying they should not but interested in the reasons. I just returned from playing those 2 so it's "topical" for me. Thanks for shharing your list!

Bill McKinley

« Reply #734 on: October 18, 2012, 05:20:02 PM »
Greg,

Yes you read that correctly.  I did think a lot about where some courses were going to be slotted in there.  I definitely still enjoy Scioto and Inverness and think they are both very good golf courses.  But, over the past year I have really refined and/or changed my own criteria for my own personal rankings.

To me, the biggest factors that I wasn't considering as much before were memorability, the whole golf experience, and the "want to see it again" factor.  Thus, in my humble and fairly meaningless opinion  ;D, Laurel Valley stayed in there, while Scioto and Inverness did not. 

I'm sure others, like me, would see their lists change a bit when asked to go all the way down to the top 25 depending on other places they may have just played or other factors that are more important to them now, as opposed to a year or two ago.

Thanks for looking at my list and sparking a conversation!!
2016 Highlights:  Streamsong Blue (3/17); Streamsong Red (3/17); Charles River Club (5/16); The Country Club - Brookline (5/17); Myopia Hunt Club (5/17); Fishers Island Club (5/18); Aronomink GC (10/16); Pine Valley GC (10/17); Somerset Hills CC (10/18)

Ian Andrew

« Reply #735 on: October 18, 2012, 06:40:41 PM »
Updated list

Pine Valley  George Crump, H.S. Colt, 1918 Pine Valley, N.J. US
National Golf Links of America C.B. Macdonald, 1911 Southampton, N.Y. US
Royal County Down Old Tom Morris, 1889 Newcastle N. Ireland
Royal Melbourne (West) Alister Mackenzie, 1926 Melbourne Australia
Cypress Point Alister Mackenzie, 1928 Pebble Beach, Calif. US

Shinnecock Hills William Flynn, 1931 Southampton, N.Y. US
St. Andrews (Old Course) Nature, St Andrews Scotland
Merion (East) Hugh Wilson, 1912 Ardmore, Pa. US
Royal Dornoch Old Tom Morris, 1886 Dornoch Scotland
Prairie Dunes Press and Perry Maxwell, Hutchinson, Kansas

Crystal Downs Alister Mackenzie, Perry Maxwell, 1932 Frankfort, Mich. US
Riviera George C. Thomas, Jr., Bill Bell Sr., 1926 Pacific Palisades, Calif. US
Pacific Dunes Tom Doak, 2001 Bandon, Ore. US
Fishers Island, Seth Raynor, Fishers Island, New York
Yale Golf Club, C.B. MacDonald, New Haven, Connecticut

Ballybunnion (Old)- P. Murphy, Tom Simpson
San Francisco A. W. Tillinghast, 1918 San Francisco, Calif. US 62.14
Seminole Donald Ross, 1929 Juno Beach, Fla. US
Pebble Beach Jack Neville, Douglas Grant, 1919 Pebble Beach, Calif. US
Royal Portrush (Dunluce) H.S. Colt, 1929 Portrush N. Ireland

Lahinch - Old Tom Morris, Alister MacKenzie
Pinehurst (No. 2) Donald Ross, 1907 Pinehurst, N.C. US
Prestwick Tom Morris, 1878 Prestwick, Scotland
Kingston Heath Des Soutar, 1925 Alister MacKenzie, 1928 Melbourne Australia
Barnbougle Dunes Tom Doak, 2004 Bridport Australia
-

David Davis

« Reply #736 on: October 18, 2012, 06:53:09 PM »
Top 25 played/best experiences: - not necessarily the best courses according to other peoples rankings.

1. Cypress Point - best course and best experience hands down.
2. Noordwijkse - my home course (and favorite club) where I play a majority of my golf, it's my favorite place in The Netherlands by a mile and I could easily spend everyday there. I even miss it when I'm abroad or haven't been there in a couple days. It's not perfect but it's really that good and getting better in the years to come. It's home what can I say!
3. Royal County Down - best links course on the planet
4. Kingston Heath - amazing course, fastest greens I've ever touched, most hospitable and honorable welcome I've ever and likely will ever receive plus the friendliest members of any club I've ever been.
5. Pacific Dunes (only course on my list I've played more than once, definitely something to be said for that)
6. Cruden Bay - enough fun, quirk and humor to wet yourself.
7. Kingsbarns - one of my best rounds ever, perfect day, great company and awesome caddy.
8. Pebble Beach - windforce 7 and US Open tees. Best $495 I've ever spent.
9. Ballybunion Old - got my but kicked by the most beautiful and best golfing woman I've ever been engaged to.
10. Lahinch - Same as BalleyBunion only a day earlier. Just a great time.
11. Royal Dornoch - Gorse in bloom, sunny and all to myself with a hilarious caddy.
12. Old Course St. Andrews - expect this to move up my list, rough go out the first time, waited for hours to get a slot, cold, stiff as hell and scariest first tee shot I'll ever have. Harshly humiliating first 9 culmination with a broken window in the Old Course Hotel on the Road Hole. One day revenge will be mine.
13. Royal Melbourne Composite (played during drought and course was very brown) or I think it would be higher.
14. Waterville - last day of my trip with that beautiful golfing lady. Great course.
15. Royal Portrush - rarely played so bad and found the cup and the pin so often.
16. European Club - just a great and unique links.
17. Muirfield - accept the persecution of having it so far down the list. Might need another go now that I've seen more in order to appreciate it the way some of you other do. I expect it to one day move up my list.
18. NSW - warm sun, wind and links, g'day mate! Plus one of the most beautiful holes on the planet.
19. Carnoustie - dare I say it was beautiful (not the town), gorse in bloom and very solid play.
20. Whistling Straits - Just a great day though a touch intimidated from the back tees at the start, 47 - 37 to win our match for charity.
21. Shoreacres (more due to my playing companions) - narrowest driving range I've ever seen, opposite of the fairways.
22. Old Head of Kinsale - tee box on the second hole, my pro am partner started to cry, I stood between her and the cliff for security. Windforce 6 left to right, I'll catch you when you get blown over.
23. Royal St. Georges - perfect, very windy day with 3 gentlemen with enough "I'm not worthy" golf knowledge for a lifetime.
24. De Pan - Utrecht - proving you just don't need the heathland courses of England, every bit as good if not better than the best.
25. Royal Aberdeen - perhaps the best maintained links course I've ever seen and for certain the fastest greens.
Sharing the greatest experiences in golf.

IG: @top100golftraveler
www.lockharttravelclub.com

Michael Taylor

« Reply #737 on: October 28, 2012, 05:32:17 AM »
I recently got back from a trip to the US where I played 21 courses in 5 states in 3 weeks! Here is how my list looks after that little trip..
Will just say first that you really are splitting hairs when it comes to the best of the best courses. A good friend of mine said that it is like comparing the most beautiful blonde in the world to the most beautiful brunette and most beautiful redhead.  ;D It really is personal preference and it can change on a daily basis.

Here is todays list.  :)

1: Shinnecock Hills
2: Friars Head
3: Barnbougle Dunes
4: National Golf Links of America
5: The Creek Club
6: Myopia Hunt
7: Jacks Point
8: Cape Kidnappers
9: Bayonne
10: Kingston Heath
11: New South Wales
12: Yale
13: Kittansett
14: Old Sandwich
15: The Lakes GC
16: Paraparaumu Beach
17: Mountain Ridge GC
18: Barnbougle Lost Farm
19: Essex County Club
20: The Country Club Brookline
21: Quaker Ridge
22: Sleepy Hollow
23: Royal Queensland
24: Titirangi
25: Piping Rock

I did get to see Fishers Island, but will reserve judgement until I see it in its full glory. It was being cored that day. Also have seen Royal Melbourne West, but will add it back to the list when I see it again in December.

Pete Balzer

« Reply #738 on: October 28, 2012, 04:32:51 PM »
1. Cypress
2. Royal Portrush
3. Old Course
4. Pebble Beach
5. Prairie Club Dunes
6. Kiawah Ocean Course
7. Camargo
8. Ballyneal
9. Moraine Country Club
10. Cherry Hills
11. Olympic Club -Lake
12. Preston Trails
13. Prairie Club- Pines
14. Wild Horse
15. Port Stewart
16. NCR South
17. Country Club of the Rockies
18. Branson Creek
19. Princeville- Prince
20. Valhalla
21. Firestone South
22. Red Sky- Norman
23. Pine Needles
24. Kiva Dunes
25. Pine Dunes

Couldn't pull the trigger and include Chambers Bay.

Mac Plumart

« Reply #739 on: November 18, 2012, 05:00:12 PM »
I think my year is complete regarding seeing new golf courses.  So here is my updated favorites list.

1. The Old Course--the ultimate in thinking golf
2. The Golf Club--wonderful journey in ideal setting
3. Old MacDonald--epic adventure over incredible terrain
4. NGLA--arguably the best collection of golf holes in the world
5. Sand Hills--incredible serenity with an incomprehensible scale
6. Pinehurst #2--perhaps the best example of thinking golf in America
7. Shinnecock Hills--ideal course; challenging and playable for anyone
8. Muirfield--perfect routing, wonderful holes
9. Peachtree--lil' Augusta National
10. Kiawah Ocean--like Shinnecock, challenging and playable
11. Dismal River--thrilling golf
12. Kingsley Club--unique golf, incredible setting
13. Shoreacres--wonderfully pleasant course
14. Cal Club--great mix of green sites and challenges
15. Sebonack--the tee to green thrill of Nicklaus with great Doak routing and greens
16. Chicago Golf--the best bunkered courses I've played
17. Fishers Island--OMG!!!  Beauty combined with thinking golf.  Great routing.
18. The Honors Course--big and brawny with subtle strategic nuances
19. Bandon Dunes--great intro to links style of golf
20. Crail Balcomie--magical
21. Rustic Canyon--rugged and subtle. Great mix.
22. Crystal Downs--great routing, cool mix of nines
23. Prairie Dunes--strategic golf, great bunkering
24. Garden City--cool journey from town to meadow and back
25. Baltusrol Lower--wonderfully deceptive bunkering and a big dose of execution risk on shots.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 05:03:06 PM by Mac Plumart »
Sportsman/Adventure loving golfer.

Sean Leary

« Reply #740 on: November 18, 2012, 05:28:04 PM »
I think my year is complete regarding seeing new golf courses.  So here is my updated favorites list.

15. Sebonack--the tee to green thrill of Nicklaus with great Doak routing and greens
25. Baltusrol Lower--wonderfully deceptive bunkering and a big dose of execution risk on shots.

No Ballyneal? You trying to get yourself thrown out of the Beardpullers Hall Of Fame , mister? ;)

Mac Plumart

« Reply #741 on: November 18, 2012, 09:48:55 PM »
No disrespect to Ballyneal meant, Sean.  I just like these courses a bit more.

Sam Morrow

« Reply #742 on: November 18, 2012, 11:21:31 PM »

Dismal in your top 25 but no Ballyneal, 13 pages...........

Mac Plumart

« Reply #743 on: November 19, 2012, 09:31:35 AM »

Dismal in your top 25 but no Ballyneal, 13 pages...........

Again, no disrespect meant to the course at all.  I hold it in high regard and have it high in my personal rankings.  Two things keep it out of my Top 25...

1)  It is walking only...it is not an easy walk...and I have issues walking.  Since this is a list of my "favorites", this is a serious issue for me.

2)  The fescue greens in that climate don't appear to be an ideal fit.

Mac Plumart

« Reply #744 on: November 19, 2012, 09:32:21 AM »

Another trip to Bandon is in order methinks...

I'd love to go back to Bandon Dunes...amazing place and an amazing array of courses.

Tony_Muldoon

« Reply #745 on: November 19, 2012, 11:11:12 AM »
I don’t much like these threads but following by ‘the rules set at the beginning of the thread it seem the only way to get

GANTON

included is to post it with 24 others.

By region – courses I dream of my next round on.

Portrush x 2
RCD
Lahinch
Rosses Point
Rossapenna New
Pennard
Turnberry
Dornoch
Cruden Bay
TOC
TNC
North Berwick
See above
Alwoodley
Brancaster
Addington
Swinley
St Georges Hill
Woking
Hainault Forrest –composite*
Deal
Sandwich
Burnham & Berrow
Chiberta

*1-13 the lower. Tee off on 14 playing to Upper course 14 green, and then 15-18 for a magnificent finish. This is only possible on an early season twighlight.  I am only one of two people known to have played this course and the other one was extremely nervous when we did it as your tee shot on 16 must be played to the 8th fairway which I have christened ‘No Man’s land’.  At that point you have to pray no one suddenly appears on the tee for 16 Upper.  Well worth the risk IMO.  Actually the Lower nearly makes it on it's own just pipped by Sunny Old.

Is everyone who's submitted one of these carrying a nagging doubt that therir memeory is not what it should be.

Three years on 5 Changes*

Portrush x2
RCD
Lahinch
Rosses Point
Ballybunion*
Portmarnock*
Rossapenna Sandy Hills
Pennard
Turnberry
Prestwick*
Dornoch
Cruden Bay
TOC
TNC
Ellie*
North Berwick
Alwoodley
GANTON
Brancaster
Formby*
Addington
Swinley
St Georges Hill
Woking
Hainault
Deal
Sandwich
Burnham & Berrow
Chiberta

I’m a bit concerned that the more I see, the more predictable are my choices.
Let's make GCA grate again!

Tom Kelly

« Reply #746 on: November 19, 2012, 01:00:15 PM »
Whilst not as impressive as most on this thread here are mine so I can compare in a few years time!

In groups of five as after the first few its hard to separate them really and most could quite easily move up or down one or two places.

TOC
Kingston Heath
Royal Dornoch
Barnbougle Dunes
Sunningdale (New)

Notts
North Berwick
Royal Cinque Ports
Carnoustie
Royal Aberdeen

Castle Stuart
Liphook
Woodlands
Kingsbarns
St Andrew's New

Victoria
Commonwealth
Woodhall Spa
Gleneagles (Kings)
Gleneagles (Queens)

Lindrick
Cruden Bay
St Andrew's Beach
Wentworth West
St Andrew's Jubilee

Brian Colbert

« Reply #747 on: November 19, 2012, 03:40:47 PM »
Been about 6 months since I posted mine, so I'll re-up:

Pine Valley Golf Club
Merion Golf Club (East Course)
Oakmont Country Club
Ballyneal
Old MacDonald
Pacific Dunes
Cherry Hills
Garden City Golf Club
Victoria National Golf Club
Butler National Golf Club
Bandon Trails
Bethpage Black
Olympia Fields Country Club
Chambers Bay Golf Club
Sea Island Seaside
Aronimink Golf Club
TPC Sawgrass
Philadelphia Cricket Wissahickon
Beverly Country Club
Lancaster Country Club
White Manor Country Club
Philadelphia Country Club
Saucon Valley Weyhill
Monroe Golf Club
The Dunes Golf & Beach Club

Ivan Morris

« Reply #748 on: November 21, 2012, 08:51:48 AM »
Here are my favorite 25 courses (which I have played and would always jump at the chance to play them again. Unlike DD, I did not consider Lahinch, Ballybunion and Doonbeg, where I am a long-standing member) - 1-Merion, Pennsylvania, USA; 2-Pine Valley, New Jersey, USA; 3-Sunningdale Old, England; 4-Sawgrass, Florida, USA; 5-Royal Lytham & St. Anne’s, England; 6-Carnoustie, Scotland; 7-Peach Tree, Georgia, USA; 8-Biarritz Le Phare, France; 9-Royal Birkdale, England; 10-Panmure, Scotland; 11-Valderrama, Andalucia, Spain; 12-Falsterbo, Sweden; 13-North Berwick, Scotland; 14-Yas Island, Abu Dhabi; 15-Waterville, Co. Kerry, Ireland; 16-Royal Portrush, Northern Ireland; 17- The European Club, County Wicklow, Ireland; 18-Portmarnock, Dublin, Ireland; 19-The University Course, New Mexico; 20-Clementader, Paris, France; 21-Cork, Ireland; 22-Rosapenna Old, County Donegal, Ireland; 23-Schloss Langenstein, Germany; 24-Quinta do Peru, Lisbon, Portugal; 25- Las Colinas, Murcia, Spain; 1st Alternate: Rye, Sussex, England.    
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 10:24:58 AM by Ivan Morris »

jonathan_becker

« Reply #749 on: February 08, 2013, 01:06:55 PM »
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 06:22:03 AM by jonathan_becker »

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back