News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jeremy Glenn. (Guest)

The Reverse Old Course - Hole 17
« on: April 22, 2002, 05:30:06 PM »
I hate to admit this, but I'm kinda gonna be glad when this is over...  :P Ratings have plummeted, and I think the executives are about to pull the plug on the show.  Oh well, I've enjoyed it just the same.

Chapter 17:

http://www.total.net/~jglenn/oldcourse/hole17.htm

Tune in next week for the Season Finale.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by 1056376800 »

Richard_Goodale

Re: The Reverse Old Course - Hole 17
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2002, 06:22:05 PM »
Jeremy

The finale will be much more like the last episode of M*A*S*H or Mary Tyler Moore than that show where the NYC cops too occasionally broke into bad arias while giving some perp a full cavity body check.

My god isn't the olde Swilcan burn doing it's bit in the role of things by being behind that green than in front of it!

Great Stuff!

Rich

PS--if you don't put the Sunday pin position for the 18th up in the right hand corner, next to Goodale's #1 tee you are hereby banished to playing golf the rest of your life with guys who say "nice swing" just after they are assured that your ball is fading into some bunker from hell..........

John_Conley

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2002, 08:03:23 PM »
NOT LONG!

The exclamation point is key, because I'm not saying, "The hole is not long."  It is in reference to the person whose shot is going past the hole toward the Swilcan to say, "NOT LONG!"

Great job, Jeremy.

If the ratings are down, I liken you to Spinal Tap.  It's just that you are reaching a "more selective" audience.

I'd love to see an aerial showing the proposed changes you made all at once to get a sense for the routing.

Big ups to Jeremy!

Paul Daley

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2002, 05:11:21 AM »
Jeremy:

You are deserving of a good holiday, or perhaps, just going back to what you used to get up to pre - Reverse Course fixation. Remember the old snuggling session on the sofa with Mrs Glenn? We - the golf nutters - do appreciate your slogging effort. Ratings are over-rated, keep up the effort for one last intersting hole.

You will not go unrewarded: I suspect this could be your calling card: chat shows, books, lecture tours, and guest writing appearances in other books projects. It won't hurt 'Archie' profile either.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back