News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Steve_ Shaffer

Quivira in Los Cabos news.... Second Course
« on: January 12, 2022, 12:10:06 PM »
Second golf course underway for Quivira Los Cabos

Quivira’s Golf Club opened in 2014. Jack Nicklaus has returned to create a second course at Quivira Los Cabos.
“The first golf course at Quivira is a spectacular layout playing across a remarkable piece of property,” Nicklaus said. “Now, I am excited that design is well underway on the second course at Quivira, which should be stunning and equally as spectacular. I hope golfers who play the second course will enjoy the views, the quality of golf, and the challenge.”

Read more:

https://www.firstcallgolf.com/industry-news/release/2022-01-11/second-golf-course-underway-for-quivira-los-cabos
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 12:33:42 PM by Steve_ Shaffer »
"Some of us worship in churches, some in synagogues, some on golf courses ... "  Adlai Stevenson
Hyman Roth to Michael Corleone: "We're bigger than US Steel."
Ben Hogan “The most important shot in golf is the next one”

Michael Wharton-Palmer

Re: Quivira in Los Cabos news.... Second Course
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2022, 02:36:06 PM »
Exciting addition to the Cabo golfing landscape which continues to improve.

Paul Carey

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2022, 04:09:21 PM »

Well, the quality of press releases sure hasn't improved in 30 years.  They just cut and paste the same old crap.

Second golf course underway for Quivira Los Cabos

Quivira’s Golf Club opened in 2014. Jack Nicklaus has returned to create a second course at Quivira Los Cabos.
“The first golf course at Quivira is a spectacular layout playing across a remarkable piece of property,” Nicklaus said. “Now, I am excited that design is well underway on the second course at Quivira, which should be stunning and equally as spectacular. I hope golfers who play the second course will enjoy the views, the quality of golf, and the challenge.”

Read more:

https://www.firstcallgolf.com/industry-news/release/2022-01-11/second-golf-course-underway-for-quivira-los-cabos

Joel_Stewart

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2022, 08:57:31 PM »
I guess so much for Jack announcing his retirement last year and the rebuild of Muirfield Village would be his last? The press release specifically mentions this is going to be a Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course and quotes Jack numerous times.  If the money is good, why not take it, even at 80 years old. 

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back